Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

The key point here is that I felt that she was constructing a fake will like Cadbberry, the same could be applied to Curry.
I can see how she could be scum, but you and Tardis are scum reading her because she's still alive, which is stupid. Also, you fail to acknowledge her other case on Alexi

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then why'd you turn it back on?

I put it on when I work on the tier list. but okay ill prove a point

Fine, you guys are saying that I'm grasping at straws, admittidly I am, but that's because you are all ignoring what I've stated earlier

1. Here last second vote for Tom
2. Hypocriticism in her reads on Kevinnn and Cadbberry
3. Null reading oath following replacement
4. Her weird suspicion on Tae
Is this directed at me? cause I feel like i've explained how these aren't even valid so many times.

Spice it up by voting for entropy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well she's acting even scummiet than xine.

cory i'm not trying to insult you but u need to get better at reads pal

Is this directed at me? cause I feel like i've explained how these aren't even valid so many times.

As to point four
I agree with your first point, which is why I was believing tae when he did claim... but then after seeing the KP it just didn't make sense. Did mafia team really just get that unlucky and hit the same person tae was shooting at? Or did tae send in KP on Ashtot knowing he would die? I'm believing the latter because I'm thinking that tae might've safe claimed in hopes that we wouldn't believe Tardis and mislynch him anyways. Why would he bring up "how possible is having two vigs?", when Trump had two vigs.. As Sataric pointed out, claiming vig is the easiest safe claim because you can prove it with your KP. Idk why tae would bring it to light, I said before "nobody was even sus of him" but going back and re-reading day 1, a lot of people were and it would make sense that people would townlock him after he claimed. Claim and stop being scumread by almost all of town, it makes sense.
and yeah, as for point 3 I think I replied to you earlier (or might've been cory idk) that having all these pr's is just way too much and it's why I don't believe one of them.
I fundamentally disagree with everything stated here. Doctor or Veteran (like you claimed) are the easiest fakeclaims as they aren't verifible. Tae had no motivation to claim from a scum perspective, especially knowing that the last two there HAS to be a roleblocker (Since Trundle was blocked) and there we can assume there is a godfather. It seems like Cadbberry was the only one in danger of being lynched on Day Two from the scum team, so I don't think that Tae would risk themself like that to save a goon

2. and 3. No, you didn't address these, you merely redirected me to your will (which was relevant to point 3 but not point 2), while ignoring what I said in post #1931, in fact, that's all you did. Rather than explain your actions on Day Two, you just told me to read your will

Point 1 I'll address in a different post

@entropy, why am i not scum?
@entropy, did you not scum read hayden even though he was scummy as ****?
@entropy, why do you know you're right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

entropy is scum
it doesn't matter that she led the lynch on the strong man d1
she slipped before. it doesn't matter that oath said it

1. because either ur blatant scum or just not very good at reading people (i.e. tom). you should feel complimented, by not scumreading you i'm saying that ur maf play is better than this
2. i've explained this so many ****ing times now. he's so much more reserved as scum, compared to when hes town he literally just says whatever is on his mind. i knew hayden was off d1 in xeno cuz he was barely saying anything, and yes while he is pretty scummy as town he doesn't care. like when he's blue he does it even more, i'm p sure its on purpose
3. think about it

do you even know what a slip is by the way?

Look at the time Ashtot voted.

11:10PM

11:14 PM I voted for Ashtot.
Explain how he wasn't here??
You stated that you had problems with voting for someone who wasn't here. Tom wasn't here, yet you voted for him last minute, when it wouldn't make a difference. You had even stated that you were going to stay with an Ashtot vote
Then in this post you outright lied and send this
I would've kept it on Ashtot too, looking in the voting thread and from what cad and crys both said in the thread, if I hadn't switched my vote it wouldn't have been enough to get the lynch off of trundle.
We knew, at 8:56 PM, that Tom had the plurality of votes. If you hadn't switched your vote, then nothing would've happened. What you say here is that your vote helped change the balance between Tom and Trundle, and helped set Tom for the lynch which is a blatent lie, as he was already set to be lynched

As to point four

I fundamentally disagree with everything stated here. Doctor or Veteran (like you claimed) are the easiest fakeclaims as they aren't verifible. Tae had no motivation to claim from a scum perspective, especially knowing that the last two there HAS to be a roleblocker (Since Trundle was blocked) and there we can assume there is a godfather. It seems like Cadbberry was the only one in danger of being lynched on Day Two from the scum team, so I don't think that Tae would risk themself like that to save a goon

2. and 3. No, you didn't address these, you merely redirected me to your will (which was relevant to point 3 but not point 2), while ignoring what I said in post #1931, in fact, that's all you did. Rather than explain your actions on Day Two, you just told me to read your will

Point 1 I'll address in a different post

So entropy literally said "I feel bad lynching him (Daniel) but we couldn't verify it" so how are these two the easiest fakeclaims? I disagree entirely with you here, vig is the easiest because if it's a safeclaim it can be backed up with KP.
Tardis was set to be lynched, once he claimed vig everyone unvoted. How does scum get town to mislynch? Get town to not believe in a claim, thus claiming vig as well. Either way it worked for him since we just lynched the other vet since "couldn't verify it"

I keep saying to go back and read cause I really hate repeating myself.
I explained how I always put replacements as null but Sataric pointed out good points in which I said "fair enough"
then oath voted for cad, popped in the thread an hour or two later saying "smoke weed erryday" like really. Thats when Hayden said
Actually based on yesterdays voting, I'd like to look into Blue, Oath or Kevin

and I said
these I can actually agree with, but Kevin was already pretty sus of her d2, yet never voted for her so idk.

it wasn't though, get your head out of your ass
do you know how many people she called scum with no reasoning?
her vote for tom was literally omgus

1. lol
2. you mean my d1 reaction testing?
3. lmfao not in the slightest sit down boi. you got some rereading to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Entropy and Dolby are the last 2 scums Dolby because he has been defending her a lot.

you have literally no reason to think this

- - - Post Merge - - -

So entropy literally said "I feel bad lynching him (Daniel) but we couldn't verify it"

i actually never said i felt bad, i said that i still stand by his lynch after he flipped vet

You stated that you had problems with voting for someone who wasn't here. Tom wasn't here, yet you voted for him last minute, when it wouldn't make a difference. You had even stated that you were going to stay with an Ashtot vote
Then in this post you outright lied and send this

We knew, at 8:56 PM, that Tom had the plurality of votes. If you hadn't switched your vote, then nothing would've happened. What you say here is that your vote helped change the balance between Tom and Trundle, and helped set Tom for the lynch which is a blatent lie, as he was already set to be lynched

We're literally talking about a 5 min difference in votes. so since tae did this as well, how do you read him based on his vote? He even said "Getting flashbacks to tarot when we lynched the cop when he was sleeping" meaning he didn't want to vote for Tom yet did right after me.

1. lol
2. you mean my d1 reaction testing?
3. lmfao not in the slightest sit down boi. you got some rereading to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

you have literally no reason to think this

- - - Post Merge - - -

i actually never said i felt bad, i said that i still stand by his lynch after he flipped vet

Why do I have no reason to think this?

So entropy literally said "I feel bad lynching him (Daniel) but we couldn't verify it" so how are these two the easiest fakeclaims? I disagree entirely with you here, vig is the easiest because if it's a safeclaim it can be backed up with KP.
Tardis was set to be lynched, once he claimed vig everyone unvoted. How does scum get town to mislynch? Get town to not believe in a claim, thus claiming vig as well. Either way it worked for him since we just lynched the other vet since "couldn't verify it"

Then people notice the discripency in KP, and they get lynched. The only reason that I trust Tae is because they had to be more important to the mafia than a goon. If tae was lying, and Tardis was lynched, then they'd look really bad for it.
I keep saying to go back and read cause I really hate repeating myself.
You're one to talk, I've already explained this
I explained how I always put replacements as null but Sataric pointed out good points in which I said "fair enough"
then oath voted for cad, popped in the thread an hour or two later saying "smoke weed erryday" like really. Thats when Hayden said

and I said
You're redirecting me to different reads from when Cadbberry was dead, not addressing you ignoring Cad's vote on Heyden, and focusing on Kevinnn's Heyden vote

Because mafia would kill you N1 or N2 or N3 for lynching their strongman and how you are still alives shows that you bussed Tom so town would trust you.

mafias not gonna hit someone thats likely to have doc on them
and now im being left alive purely for the wifom, i don't really care tho, you can vote me. like if im lynched you'll realize alexi is lying and that sussing someone for being alive is poor play

Back