• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Yes I obviously read it. That's what I was quoting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait I didnt mean quoting. I mean referred to

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did Daniel just scum read sataric out of nowhere?
He has never spoken any suspicion on the people he scum reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure anyway. Becuase you can search for the missing Malaysia fights easier than you can search for stuff on tbt.
I'm pretty sure Daniel is maf, but I think you should rethink Ashtot. Idk, like I said he's hard to read. He's acting way different (more active) than when sus was on him in xeno, but he's said some pretty scummy things so far..
Do you not like my case on Cad?

I wouldn't really call that a case, but your post merge that says "I really think we should lynch Cad today." raises some red flags for me.

Tardis, I feel your case is a repeat of what others have said and isn't really showing if you think I am scum, just fitting in with everyone else for thinking I am scum for the same reasons

Tardis, I feel your case is a repeat of what others have said and isn't really showing if you think I am scum, just fitting in with everyone else for thinking I am scum for the same reasons

Tardis you literally just repeated things that everyone else had said. I really wanted a Cadbberry lynch at the start but now I'm more leaning Tardis, his behaviour has also changed towards other people which strikes me weird.

Cad you literally echoed what Heyden said.

Well whatever mafia is doing right now, even if nothing, it seems to be working because most of us are quite confused.

helo it is me, ur shepherd, ill try and have a case by tonight if not then early tomorrow

Current reads after ISOing every single person. Also using pink or "salmon" instead of orange for Cory

Entropy - I don't think I gotta explain this one. There is no reason she would lead a lynch on one of mafia's PRs if she was scum.
Bingo/Trundle - Don't think I have to give explanation of this either.
Shiida - The claim wasn't the best idea, but I'm believing it.
Cory - Day 1 Cory was null/even leaning towards a scum read but town lean for now. I can give a more detailed explanation if needed.
Crys - The tunneling is annoying, but other then that I'm pretty town lean on Crys.
Dolby - explained already.
Heyden - Basically the same reason I town lean Dolby. He's reminding me of when he was town in Tarot, rather than his scum play in xeno.
taesaek - tae is always aggressive. don't scum read him just b/c of this.
Sataric - looking back at previous games when he was scum and town, I don't see how Sataric is scummy at all.
Wild Blue Yonder - I've explained why I already am town lean on them, same reasoning as tae as well.
Miharu - Again, don't think I need to explain.
Ashtot - Explained earlier

ClamEatsCurry - Still a little sus on Curry. Like I've stated, yes he is following his town meta but since he has no scum meta I can't read him off that easily. The one post that seems off to me is this one.
Sheeping and changing my vote so Trundle doesn't get killed. Saying it now before I get called out for it. I'm more sus of Tom than Heyden.
There's really no indication that he was more sus of Tom rather than Hayden, since he said in his reads he would come back to explaining Tom (as well as I and Trundle).
Basically just really hard to read right now, but I'm inclined to think he's town more than scum.

Ayaya - Explained earlier. I don't think the vote on Kevinnn was a reaction test, and there's something I'm missing here.

Kevinnn - hi answer my question regarding your reads please :lemon:

Tardis2016 - Tardis' meta is way off. That and he seems to be ignoring a lot of the reasons we're sus of him.

Cadbberry - Initially Cad was a town lean. In her RQS she stated that she was going to "try and to make better accusations and improve on not sheeping" - this so far has pretty much been true. The "townslip", and her interactions with Tardis seem just really off.

Call Me Daniel - I'm willing to save him or Cad for a day 3 lynch. The thing that's interesting is that if Daniel flips red, I'm thinking Cad might be town. Day 1 he just has a ton of filler posts, and the only thing worth mentioning is he got "new scum vibes from Cad". Could've been a slight bus, hell if I know.
The most town-lean thing he has done this game is what he posted this morning regarding the n1 deaths, but it's so vague and I'm willing to hear what he has to say before day ends.
Another thing worth mentioning is the amount of people he put into his scum category. This is always somewhat telling for me.

Alexi if you can, could you constuct more distinction between what you think of everyone, you can't possibly believe everyone is town...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually now that I think of it, it's like a reverse Tom strategy

Back