• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

like i said, i forget stuff very easily. I read all that. my dad is potentially dying and I was stressed about the ACT for a few days. this just makes me even spacier. and I'll do it tomorrow I'm tired and am on my phone.

Ahhhh Im so sorry to hear that ;___; Please dont worry about it!!!

oh i deleted my will by accident mb, it was bad anyway

imo, it was between tardis and shiida but i don't think shiida would force herself to townslip as mafia-like how she just did when she was talking about hayden. so yeah her inactivity due to IRL/not knowing if hayden is dead or not seems genuine

this is what throws me off

Clam, Sat, Alexi(Chrys), Shiida

cad's last reads

Shiida is bothering me since D1 random claim of VT and it was let go then they just dont even try this game, its bothering me how they are still alive. This is a reason I scum lean entropy, they are so on point with Tom yes but with all of their town control why are they still alive? It just looks weird.
Sat has recently been giving some good reasons in his last posts and I would move him to a null for making very valid points, he was a weaker scum read, mainly because he was trying but some of them didn't make a lot of sense.

As you for you, your posts are very mechanical and dont seem to have the same townie care as the old games, I am just finding it as an unusual tone choice.

the last sentence is to chrys who she was lightly bussing. i just can't determine how much cad is bussing besides alexi,

I just can't say I have seen two vigs in play, maybe I just don't remember, so it's just from my plays. If the roles balance then maybe it can be 2 vigs

and this kind of susses tae/tardis

but these are her final reads in her "will"

Here is my will-
Trundle/Bingo
taesaek
Entropy
Dolby
Tardis2016
Miharu
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Oath
Alexi
Ashtot
Cory
Heyden
Shiida
Crys/Bango
Sataric
ClamEatsCurry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Short and sweet, sorry for no detailing

she townleans tardis and townreads taesaek. here are the accuracy of the alignments next to her reads

Trundle/Bingo - Accurate
taesaek - Accurate
Entropy - Accurate
Dolby - Accurate
Tardis2016 - Unknown
Miharu - Unknown
Kevinnn - Inaccurate: town
Wild Blue Yonder - Unknown
Oath - Inaccurate: scum
Alexi - Accurate
Ashtot - Inaccurate
Cory - Inaccurate
Heyden - Inaccurate
Shiida - Unknown
Crys/Bango - Inaccurate
Sataric - Inaccurate
ClamEatsCurry - Unknown

sooooo my point is that cad's reads were quite inaccurate, and it would make sense to me if the last maf was in cad's townreads, which leads to tardis. the argument can be made that it's the opposite though, and that cad would put more than 5 accurate reads in her analysis.... but i just find that less likely, honestly.

i actually think that it would be a smart move for tardis to claim that he hit cad because she was only a goon, he couldn't have claimed to hit town because that could easily confirm him as scum. i truly hated how he flipped from chrys to me, it felt extremely ingenuine, considering he stated he'd make a case on me then never did cause apparently ~cory said it all~ when cory legitimately didn't say anything of substance

You have been unusually quiet, your posts are nothing but filler which is unlike your other games which you seemed at least competent to make a good read list on someone. This game you just say it got deleted and never posted anything or a follow up to it, a summery. You went from null to scum for me with your activity

this is to curry, who i was starting to locktown and this is kinda sealing the deal considering it's entirely wrong lol. although i don't remember what his reads were at that point in the game, i'm p sure it's still wrong back then as well. i think him going after me was really towny but my ONLY problem with townlocking him entirely is that obviously i am being left alive for some wifom bull**** that one of you are gonna try to use against me, and the only ones really using that against me are tardis and curry. BUT curry actually has value and logic to follow in his reads which again leads me to tardis

curry's question about kp is weird to me but whatever

i haven't done any reading back lately with the exception of pulling chrys quotes. i'm trying to do that now, but it's kind of hard because i am really unmotivated. i don't feel like finding it but i think it was dolby who quoted tardis' d1 reads. and he actually had 3 scum d1. lol if tardis can have 3 scum on d1 why am i being accused of cheating for having literally only 1 what the ****

basically here are my reads...

confirmed town:

dolby
kevin

townlock (in order from greatest to least):

wild blue yonder
miharu
curry (*)

???
shiida

scumread:
tardis

*curry i almost placed in ??? cause i'm on the fence, but i think that as mafia it would have been smarter for curry to push for me d4 instead of chrys due to cory and tardis

hey dolby, I know he is at the top of your town list but I need to know if are you sure Tardis is town, like "I would attempt to eat a shoe if I am wrong" levels of sure?

I was with you on it being rly -EV for scum!tae to claim vig there, but I see it as less strong of an argument with Tardis. I think him being scum would sorta explain Cad's stance on the vig claims (initially feeling like she has to say that one or the other is mafia and then backpeddling on it when other people bring up the possibility because it's more convenient.) My gut hates the entropy push yesterday and feels like it's absolutely insane that all townies except Alexi were involved in that, and I felt like his narrations of what Alexi was doing were kinda out of place. I feel like that would explain Cad claiming to be protected as well.

But if you are absolutely positive from setup stuff and meta that he is town then I will look elsewhere.

I wanna say that I feel good about Miharu being town still and that I absolutely intend to do a writeup for why

I've been metaing Curry tonight but I feel like I need to sleep on it before I address my feelings on him here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Hadn't read 2404 as of that post to be clear)

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, Curry-

well firstly I'm a woman fyi haha

I was going through your posts in Trump and this post stood out to me in light of your stance on entropy here:
Yep.

I think one of the biggest obversations I've noticed is that people keep constantly pointing out that if Aron doesn't die within the next day or two then he's obviously scum. when so many people believe this, why would mafia waste KP on him? If anything when so many people are under this impression it just gives them all the more reason for him to stay alive so they can use him as a scapegoat.

Like, this is kinda how I've felt about entropy in this game, and so I'm interested in why you didn't draw this connection here.

I've been reassessing your interactions with Katz and Cad now that I'm aware you have a lot of experience with them in particular. I think the Cad stuff may actually look good for you but re: Katz, I worry that the thought process you were ascribing to tae about fear of her catching him eventually led him to suggest that kill, since I think that was one of your more stretchy reads.

But yeah, gonna sleep on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I worry that the thought process you were ascribing to tae about fear of her catching him eventually led him to suggest that kill is something that may have actually been your own concern considering she knows you well

@Entropy
Yeah I definitely agree with that about cads will xD I used to follow that thinking most of it was true and thinking she wouldnt buss her own team mates, but now the likely case of who could be mafia to me in greatest to least is: Tardis, Shiida, Curry ( Curry I want to doubt and think hes town because I really don't have a case on him, but idk how much Cad could be bussing...) Also I would like to note that in her last read, she had Ayayaya as scum lean, but once oath came in she switched him to null.

Also everyone, I probably won't be on until 5ish today since I have work ; c ; I will probably pop in during my breaks or if it isn't busy at work haha! XD

Tfw you have a big nice response with bolds and everything typed up and your computer crashes. ;_; Anyways...

@wild: First of all, sorry if I offended you! Your gender has been noted.

To the Trump quote about Aron, the two situations are quite different. Trump was a magical land of a cluster ****, what I mean by that is, **** hit the fan fast (sorry being a stupid cop Dolby lol). More specifically, Aron, the person that quote is about, claimed Doctor on Day 1 while under a small amount of pressure and he got torn to shreds for it. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that quote was posted late Day 1/early Night 1? Regardless, Aron was basically on every sus list as a lynchable candidate. Therefore I found it to be pretty likely that the mafia would leave him alive so town would mislynch dumb town. The difference between that scenario and when I criticized entropy this game is that, like myself, that was Aron's first game. When I made the comment about entropy, besides I think like one offhand comment about her Day 1 by Cory, I was the first person to even mention entropy being sus. No one thought she was lynchable and where Aron was riding a thin line all of Trump, no one really sus'd entropy until I said that so I found it strange no one had brought it up. I've subsequently dropped this point about entropy if you've noticed as it becomes more likely to be a similar scenario.

Lastly, the thing about Kat dying. In all honesty, if I was mafia I'd probably keep Kat alive lol.I'm AMAZED no one called me out on Day 2 for Kat's death for exactly the reasoning your mentioning since people would probably expect me to kill her or Cad fast. Idk maybe it was a stretch with tae, but I'm still working on trying to improve my cases.

Noted.

@Entropy, those reads were from d2. He did call out Alexi for lurking d1 but suspected Trundle and Jacob d1 and focused mainly on that

Putting all 3 buddies as yellow and like no one else at that point is ballsy for scum but considering it hasn't really matched who he ended up focusing on and there were no reasons given idek

How long did it take you to type up your will? xD

Also, how am I town to you, yet when Dolby has been a lot more helpful/scum hunting/ and getting more info from everyone else, he turned out to be scum for you just because he was defending Entropy? xD How have I not raised any suspicions for you? Is it because most people have been reading me as town/town locked? I could say the same about Curry. He was A LOT more useful than I was during the Alexi case. I didn't even suspect Alexi or even thought she could have been scum, yet why has that not put me in your radar? Not to mention there was the fact that I unvoted for Cad and it seemed like it was a last ditch attempt to save her. Yet just because Curry guessed that Cad was a goon, he's a suspect for you, yet I'm not? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also out of those three you suspected, who do you think is the MOST suspicious and why? I'll like to see your own reasonings. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHHH okay!! I think I somewhat get what Dolby was saying then thanks!! I'll wait for Dolby to clarify further though since I'm still slightly confused ahahaha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@shiida
I see you lurkinggg <: Could you please post your will and also your read on everyone so far? Who do you think is the most suspicious and why? :3 Thanks!

The reason why I don't think you are scum because you have been helping town a lot. I did think the unvote on cad looked scummy but it isn't a big enough reason for me to scum lean you. After we lynched Alexi I don't think Dolby is scum. It didn't take me a long time to make the Will I didn't have big updates in my reads. Out of the 3 I listed Entropy is the person I'm more sus of. She did make a good case on Alexi but I still feel like she could be bussing all of her teammates and how she is threating people to vote for that person or we lynch you and how she wants a case on her sounds very scummy to me.

The reason why I don't think you are scum because you have been helping town a lot. I did think the unvote on cad looked scummy but it isn't a big enough reason for me to scum lean you. After we lynched Alexi I don't think Dolby is scum. It didn't take me a long time to make the Will I didn't have big updates in my reads. Out of the 3 I listed Entropy is the person I'm more sus of. She did make a good case on Alexi but I still feel like she could be bussing all of her teammates and how she is threating people to vote for that person or we lynch you and how she wants a case on her sounds very scummy to me.

and I haven't been helping town? you townread miharu for something you scumread me for

Dolby is confirmed town btw

I want a case on me because you can't make one. nobody can. with the exception of curry but the only reason why anyone even thinks I'm sus is because I'm still alive. which is the only reason I'm alive at this point. if you could give me any other logic to suspect me then I might have a reason to think you're town

tactically speaking, bussing makes no sense with the extent that you think that I'm doing it. and had there not been two modkills it would've been basically auto town win considering there's only like 5 unconfirmed and it would've given town another ML so we would have 3 MLs available instead of 2

me telling everyone to vote Chrys was an intimidation thing, I know why it didn't work on Cory and Kevin but I don't understand why it didn't work on you

and I haven't been helping town? you townread miharu for something you scumread me for

Dolby is confirmed town btw

I want a case on me because you can't make one. nobody can. with the exception of curry but the only reason why anyone even thinks I'm sus is because I'm still alive. which is the only reason I'm alive at this point. if you could give me any other logic to suspect me then I might have a reason to think you're town

tactically speaking, bussing makes no sense with the extent that you think that I'm doing it. and had there not been two modkills it would've been basically auto town win considering there's only like 5 unconfirmed and it would've given town another ML so we would have 3 MLs available instead of 2

me telling everyone to vote Chrys was an intimidation thing, I know why it didn't work on Cory and Kevin but I don't understand why it didn't work on you

Why did it not work on Cory or Kevin? And it didn't work on me because I don't like it when people force me to vote for that person.

Why did it not work on Cory or Kevin? And it didn't work on me because I don't like it when people force me to vote for that person.

because cory is just bad and kevin is friends with her

I also think it's interesting you asked for chrys to claim but not for me to claim. why is that? if you are actually town, the last maf could've lynched me had chrys not reached majority first

because cory is just bad and kevin is friends with her

I also think it's interesting you asked for chrys to claim but not for me to claim. why is that? if you are actually town, the last maf could've lynched me had chrys not reached majority first

I asked you to claim but you didn't claim. You didn't want to claim unless you had half of the playerlist voting for you.

oh right I forgot

- - - Post Merge - - -

just let me die so i can read all the **** being talked about me in obs ^.~

Looking at the votes actually, it's either Miharu or Tardis, and I don't think its Miharu

Basically where my head's at

I don't think entropy is really ever mafia this game because she's right that she would have set herself up for mechanical loss in doing so to this degree, but even more importantly her interactions with every single flipped scum have led me to townread her (knowing what we do about Cad and flipped people, I don't think she immediately pushes entropy for meta if they're partners; Tom was super awkward toward her but it was very one way; and most significantly to me, Aya was super appeasing toward her.)

Contrary to recent opinions in the thread, I don't think Miharu had any reason as mafia to unvote Cad. I think from the point of view of scum there, Cad was just burying herself and there were so many votes on her that unvoting would be pointless. That paranoia seems townie, if anything. Furthermore, I just believe her trajectory this game? Like how she's learning to interpret the thread and get reads is a progression that makes sense to me. Even if I wish she was able to post more, she just says stuff that seems so brazen and I really don't believe she can fake all of it.

Admittedly haven't reread shiida but my gut thinks she's town

I hope my gut after the Alexi flip about Tardis is right (which seems to get a collective feeling) and that we are done, I've basically explained my thoughts there in my past couple of posts

It's hard for me to townread Curry because they haven't been here enough to have a very consistent trajectory. I loved him the day we lynched Alexi and I thought he rekt her in their arguments but the fact that that's concentrated to one phase when it would be really good for him to earn cred is rough. I think it's more likely he's town from his thinking and various noob tells (like, I've dabbled in ToS and I think his questions about the setup makes sense from that perspective and there's no real reason for him to expect to get townread for asking that kinda stuff imo?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Admittedly haven't reread shiida but my gut thinks she's town
Like I felt really strongly after cad flipped that they were never partners based on interactions in both directions ? so hopefully I'm not crazy lmao

Ro4LgyC.png

Town Wins!

KirbyStarship - Bertolt Hoover (Mafia Roleblocker) has been killed.

Entropy - Armin Arlert (Doctor), Curry - Hannah Diamant (Townie), Dolby - Ilse Langnar (Townie), Kevinnn - Eld Jinn (Townie), Wild Blue Yonder - Luke Siss (Townie), Shiida - Oluo Bozado (Townie), and Miharu - Mina Carolina (Townie) have bested the titans.

Thanks for playing!

Back