• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Before I reply to everything you just said, please also answer my other question which was:
"Why did you never post your will when Dolby posted a while back asking everyone to post their wills? " xD

WOO!! I'm homeee XD Okay making my case <:

Dolby ask to share are wills on D4 I made a will on everynight except N3 because my reads didn't change that much.

I don't need to make a case on her cause I already explained and I still kinda think she is bussing all of her teammates also Heyden asked the 5people who I would cook. It is really hard to tell if Alexi is using her town meta or scum meta because they are almost the small mailbox can only hold 100 Pm's I have the small mailbox.

Posted on 6/9 at 4:23pm
I'm starting to get sus of you because you lead a lynch on to strongman and you still haven't died. This is reminding me of Xine when she was mafia.

Posted on 6/11 at 5:49pm
You don't know if Entrypy is town she more likely lead a lynch on her strongman in hopes town would trust her.

You say this, yet this was the exact reason you town read her early game. Here's the quote:
Here are my reads this is not a colored read so I?ll explain why I think they are town or scum.

Cory- At first I felt like he was sheeping between Trundle and Heyden but when D1 was almost over he asked what Trundle?s role was and I feel like he is town. Because if Cory didn?t ask Trundle town was going to mislynch.

Heyden- He is being very active and I feel like he is town as well because in Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia he wasn?t active and he was being very quiet.

BingoTheElf- I believe his Jack Of All Trades so putting him as town.

Shiida- I felt like hideing her claim looked very scummy but I feel like I believe her claim as a Vt.

Entropy- For leading a lynch on Tom. If she was mafia I think she would lead town to do a mislynch.

BangoTheElf- Still null on her.

Ayaya-she has been very quiet in this game when I look at BoI she was scum and I?m feeling like she could be scum in this game so putting her alittle sus.

Dolby- I feel like if he was scum 2 of the blue roles would die on night1 and he is trying to be more active.

Cadbberry- I already explained why she is looking very sus.

Ashtot- I feel like he is putting more effort in the game and not trying to joke as much and being more active so putting him as town.

Taesaek- I feel like he is popping in but makes no reads. And how he is being very defensive when people called him scum.

Call Me Daniel- I?m not really sure so null on him. All I can say is he isn?t being very active and making a lot if filler posts.

Kevin- He is hopping on a lot of bandwagons and really didn?t say good reasons why he voted for Heyden at the last few minuts on D1 voting. I think he is hideing so he doesn?t look scummy. And he isn?t being that active so I?m alittle sus of them.

Alexi- I feel like her meta is different when she is town I feel like she isn?t using her town meta so alittle sus of her.

Miharu- I like how she is trying to scumhut asking people a lot of questions and I feel like that is helping town so going to put her as town.

Wild Blue yonder- I don?t really know they need to post more.

Sataric- I feel like he is helping town find scum. And he has reasons to back up his cases .

ClamEatsCurry- This post makes me alittle sus of them.

I don?t really like how he wants to sheep just to make Sure Bingo doesn?t get killed sheeping isn?t good. Also the lack of posts from you.
That is my reads.

Posted on 6/11 at 5:55pm
Entrypy could be Bussing all of her teammates.
How do we know you aren't doing the same? xD I'll post more about this in a different post. <:

Posted on 6/11 at 6:35pm
Cory does have good points.

So does this mean you agreed with EVERYTHING he said about entropy? If not, then what points did you think was good? Was her case against Alexi really bad to you?

Posted on 6/11 at 6:51pm
I think Entropy and Dolby are the last 2 scums Dolby because he has been defending her a lot.
So what are your thoughts on entropy and dolby now? c:

Posted on 6/11 at 7pm
Because mafia would kill you N1 or N2 or N3 for lynching their strongman and how you are still alives shows that you bussed Tom so town would trust you.
Maybe they didn't kill her because they knew entropy was most likely going to be protected by our doc. It could also be possible so that they could frame her like what you are doing now by keeping her alive.

Also your whole mailbox thing lol So for the 85 messages you keep stored, are they important enough for you not to touch it/delete it? Or are you just lazy to delete them all? o:

Dolby ask to share are wills on D4 I made a will on everynight except N3 because my reads didn't change that much.

... so why did you leave out the "I made a will on every night except N3" part when you just answered

I don't clean my mailbox that much I have about 15spots open in mailbox. I sent in a will each night.
? xD

I'm saying this now rather than later, I'm not going to be as active as the previous cycles tomorrow because my school has finals this week

I'm saying this now rather than later, I'm not going to be as active as the previous cycles tomorrow because my school has finals this week

Ohhh good luck on your finals!!! cx Boooo ; __ ; You always give really good reads ajlkdjla Will you be active tonight/today? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Tardis
Oh I forgot to add this quote up there <: Where Entropy asked the doc to keep her safe. Your reply was:
That doesn't sound like a good idea. Because you are letting mafia know that you are going to be protected or asking the doc to save you. So mafia wouldn't waste a kill on you.

looool so I like how you were wondering why she wasn't killed N1, N2, or N3 ;)

Also this post of yours which was posted before Night 3 ended <:

I'll show why I'm sus on you if you are still alive on D4

And woooo surprisingly Entropy does end up alive! This timing of yours is just so fishy LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's like you knew she would still be alive ;)

Posted on 6/9 at 4:23pm

Posted on 6/11 at 5:49pm

You say this, yet this was the exact reason you town read her early game. Here's the quote:

Posted on 6/11 at 5:55pm

How do we know you aren't doing the same? xD I'll post more about this in a different post. <:
I changed my mind about reading her as town I'm scum leaning her. And I'm not bussing anyone because I'm a vig and I shot scum but they were protected. Do you not believe my vig claim?
Posted on 6/11 at 6:35pm

So does this mean you agreed with EVERYTHING he said about entropy? If not, then what points did you think was good? Was her case against Alexi really bad to you?
I agree with everything that Cory said about her.
Posted on 6/11 at 6:51pm

So what are your thoughts on entropy and dolby now? c:
Well their is no more Godfather and Dolby was inspect by the cop so he would be town. So I think Entropy could be scum.
Posted on 6/11 at 7pm

Maybe they didn't kill her because they knew entropy was most likely going to be protected by our doc. It could also be possible so that they could frame her like what you are doing now by keeping her alive.
Or Entropy could be scum and scum team wouldn't be stupid enough to use one of their Kp on their teammates.
Also your whole mailbox thing lol So for the 85 messages you keep stored, are they important enough for you not to touch it/delete it? Or are you just lazy to delete them all? o:
I'm lazy to get rid of them.

... so why did you leave out the "I made a will on every night except N3" part when you just answered

? xD

I forgot I didn't make a will on N3.

Omggg I lost track of time LOL Can't believe it's 6:51 right now jskfljdls I'll just post everything else in my will for you guys, as well as my case on tardis. If I'm still alive, I'll post my will right after Night ends. I'll like everyone to do the same please. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot I didn't make a will on N3.

Can you please re-copy what you wrote and reply back to my quote again lol, At first I thought you skipped my questions I had above, but then I realized that you actually answered them, but answered it in my quote xD Just cut out sections of my quote and re post your reply underneath each one please and thanks <:

Ohhh good luck on your finals!!! cx Boooo ; __ ; You always give really good reads ajlkdjla Will you be active tonight/today? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Tardis
Oh I forgot to add this quote up there <: Where Entropy asked the doc to keep her safe. Your reply was:

looool so I like how you were wondering why she wasn't killed N1, N2, or N3 ;)
Sometimes I have a bad habbit of saying whats on my mind sometimes and that is what I was thinking.
Also this post of yours which was posted before Night 3 ended <:

And woooo surprisingly Entropy does end up alive! This timing of yours is just so fishy LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's like you knew she would still be alive ;)

Know I didn't know she would be alive after that post I made.

Alright guys!!! Here are my reads and my case on Tardis!! Right now the person I suspect the MOST to be mafia is Tardis. Please keep questioning/pushing him for me if I'm dead :') My reads are all posted on the bottom of this post <:

Here is my thoughts on Tardis so far:

These are the quotes between Tardis and Daniel when Daniel was questioning him about his answer to the RQS questions.
1. What is your timezone? CDT timezone
2. How do you react under pressure? I'm okay with being under pressure.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town because I like to work alone and find out who is mafia.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Lynching scum
5. I will shoot Tae just to see what his role is.

Didn't you say in the other thread that you wanted to be scum? What happened that changed your mind?

Just finished reading all the pages I missed while I was asleep. Going to answer Daniel's question about me.
I wanted a different role I got tired of being town.

I'm still not getting it. So you didn't want to be town, but then why did you say you prefer to be town?

It means I wanted a break from being town.

Is this a slip?

No it isn't.

This conversation pretty much ended right there about this "slip". No one pursued it any longer. What's even more suspicious is in the middle of it, Tardis asks Cad:

@Cad thoughts about the game? Who are you sus of?

and her answer was:
As I was reading through I found two people mainly that I am sus of, those are entropy- from the games I played they usually were being a bit more helpfully and attempting to apply them self but now they are just random posting for no reason. It looks like a very different meta or they are trying to be the inkling of this game which is a bad sight.
Then Jacob, a lot of people have been tunneling him but what bothers me the most is when he states
When Trundle is calling him scum and he just blew it off and made statements saying he was agreeing and his defense, he isn't scum. It just looked very fishy and had a weird look to it.

yet, she wasn't suspicious of Tardis who pretty much made a slip. Even Alexi who seemed to comment on anything that seems fishy had Tardis as null during that time and didn't question him about it. An example would be when Daniel said:

Wtf what did i miss when I went to bed. I didn't suspect Tom much so good job on that. With there being a JoaT(Pretty sure it's not a safe claim as it would be too good of one since there's only 1 Jack), there's probably a roleblocker. I wouldn't suggest you say what you will do Aiden because there could also be a mafia doctor. Best to just not say anything and write everything in a will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also blues, if you plan on using your action, keep a log of what you'll be doing so we're aware of what you do if you don't claim.

and Alexi immediately replied:
scummiest thing i've read in a while

As for my opinion on his reply back to Daniel, I find it very likely that Tardis is mafia. It seemed like he definitely made a slip because he said he preferred town in his answer, yet he was contradicting himself by saying that he was tired of being town and wanted a break from being town.

Now let's look back on who didn't vote for Tom. Almost everyone who's been flipped as Mafia all DID NOT vote for Tom. The only exception was Alexi, however, she made a last ditch attempt to make her seem town (which worked on me LOL) by voting for Tom last minute even though she said she didn't want to vote for someone who wasn't there. Ayaya voted for Kevinnn, Cad voted for Heyden, and Tom voted for Trundle. Tardis voted for Trundle. His reasoning was:
I think Trundle is scum because how hard he is tunneling Jacob. And makes me feel like he knows Jacob is town. And trying to lead a mislynch.

yet he never replied back to Kevinn when Kevinn asked him:
How does it seem that Trundle knows Jacob is town?

Throughout this entire game, he never pushed for who he thought was suspicious, he always seemed to be waiting until someone else posted about a person who was suspicious, then he'll start commenting and saying he's suspicious of that same person for "enter reason here" then vote for said person. Not only that, it doesn't seem as though he's been much help to town at all despite the fact that he replies pretty fast when he's trying to defend himself. That pretty much shows me that he's always lurking the thread.

A good example is recently when he voted to lynch entropy just because Cory decided to vote for her and that he agreed with everything Cory said about entropy. Funny thing is that Entropy has always been town leaned for Tardis compared to Alexi whom he's said he found suspicious since his first read, yet just a few posts from Cory and he switches his vote to Entropy easily. Here are Tardis's posts as to why he thought entropy was mafia and also why he voted for her (If you've noticed, he's seriously been contradicting himself and his cases aren't solid on Entropy. It just feels like he's trying to frame her/get her lynched because she's been on a role with lynching mafia) :

I'll show why I'm sus on you if you are still alive on D4
I'm starting to get sus of you because you lead a lynch on to strongman and you still haven't died. This is reminding me of Xine when she was mafia.
Now these posts were both posted before Night 3 ended. (Please note that our doctor died on Night 2 so mafia are pretty much aware that they could use this chance to kill Entropy )
He says that this is the reasoning why he's suspicious of her, yet this was exactly the reason why he town leaned her. (Posting quote in spoiler below of him saying why Entropy was town)

Now let's get down to something that's REALLY bothering me. As I've mentioned, these two quotes were posted before Night 3 ended. His quote that said that he'll be suspicious of Entropy if she was still alive D4, makes it seem like he KNEW she was going to be alive because mafia didn't want to kill her since she could be framed easily by stating why Entropy hasn't died yet after lynching Tom D1. This is exactly what was happening when Tardis was giving out his reasons as to why Entropy could be scum.

Because mafia would kill you N1 or N2 or N3 for lynching their strongman and how you are still alives shows that you bussed Tom so town would trust you.

It definitely seemed like he was trying to frame Entropy and have everyone vote for her for the lynch.

Here are my reads this is not a colored read so I?ll explain why I think they are town or scum.

Cory- At first I felt like he was sheeping between Trundle and Heyden but when D1 was almost over he asked what Trundle?s role was and I feel like he is town. Because if Cory didn?t ask Trundle town was going to mislynch.

Heyden- He is being very active and I feel like he is town as well because in Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia he wasn?t active and he was being very quiet.

BingoTheElf- I believe his Jack Of All Trades so putting him as town.

Shiida- I felt like hideing her claim looked very scummy but I feel like I believe her claim as a Vt.

Entropy- For leading a lynch on Tom. If she was mafia I think she would lead town to do a mislynch.

BangoTheElf- Still null on her.

Ayaya-she has been very quiet in this game when I look at BoI she was scum and I?m feeling like she could be scum in this game so putting her alittle sus.

Dolby- I feel like if he was scum 2 of the blue roles would die on night1 and he is trying to be more active.

Cadbberry- I already explained why she is looking very sus.

Ashtot- I feel like he is putting more effort in the game and not trying to joke as much and being more active so putting him as town.

Taesaek- I feel like he is popping in but makes no reads. And how he is being very defensive when people called him scum.

Call Me Daniel- I?m not really sure so null on him. All I can say is he isn?t being very active and making a lot if filler posts.

Kevin- He is hopping on a lot of bandwagons and really didn?t say good reasons why he voted for Heyden at the last few minuts on D1 voting. I think he is hideing so he doesn?t look scummy. And he isn?t being that active so I?m alittle sus of them.

Alexi- I feel like her meta is different when she is town I feel like she isn?t using her town meta so alittle sus of her.

Miharu- I like how she is trying to scumhut asking people a lot of questions and I feel like that is helping town so going to put her as town.

Wild Blue yonder- I don?t really know they need to post more.

Sataric- I feel like he is helping town find scum. And he has reasons to back up his cases .

ClamEatsCurry- This post makes me alittle sus of them.

I don?t really like how he wants to sheep just to make Sure Bingo doesn?t get killed sheeping isn?t good. Also the lack of posts from you.
That is my reads.

On a different note, here's another thing about who didn't voted for Tom. When Cad didn't vote for Tom, but switched to Heyden, I asked Tardis what he thought of Cad/Alexi/Trundle/Heyden. This was his answer:
I believe Trundle's claim as Jack Of All Trades and I think he is town.

As for Heyden I think he is town because in Xenoblade Chronicles he was not very active. And how he is being very active kinda shows that he is town. I'm thinking Heyden is not trying as town.
As for Cad strange that she voted for Jacob and voted for Heyden when voting was almost over. I'm thinking that she didn't want to look bad if she was one of the few people who was voting for Jacob. So she went on the Heyden bandwagon because their was more people on it so it would make sense for her to jump on it.

And Alexi I saw she is putting less effort in to the game. So I think she is changing her meta but I'm still not sure if she is town.
In the bold, it seemed like he was trying to defend Cad. What didn't make sense was when he said "So she went on the Heyden bandwagon because their was more people on it so it would make sense for her to jump on it" yet... there were A LOT more people on Tom then Heyden lol. xD

Now onto the thing about where he claimed Vig. Right now we already have 4 blue roles deceased :') The only confirmed alive is Trundle, making a total of 5 so far. And then there's Tardis... I really find it hard to believe that there is 6 blue roles... it's very likely that Trundle and Cad could have been working together when she said that she was shot and then saved by a doc to try to save both of them and make Tardis seem like he's confirmed town since he "shot" her.

Now I'm pretty sure you guys have probably already read this one, but this is also suspicious to me. This was when Crys asked Tardis why he decided to go invisible for this game. I had questioned him, and his last answer was just suspicious. I feel like he just keeps on digging his own grave with this and the posts I've made about his will and his mail boxes earlier. lol

Starting from Tardis's reply to Cry's post about Tardis being scum for turning invisible mode on for this game:
Let me explain and no need to rush someone for a answer. First about invisible mode on is because I got tired of people stalking me for doing trades and waiting for me to open my gate for them to drop items in my town for I'm comeing over to their town. Some people like to rush me. And I had it on before I even got my role Pm.

Bango made a really good point o: When was the last time you did trades? o: I went through your activity and it seemed like you haven't been posting in any posts that has anything to do with you trading/giving away ACNL items to people. o: I've mainly seen your activity happen in the Basement/Cellar from the 5/29th, I didn't bother searching anymore since it seemed like you've only been super active in the basement/cellar XD

Someone Pm me if I had a item that they were looking for.

When was the last time that happened? o: I'm curious as to why someone would PM a user who's mainly active in the Basement/Cellar about an in game item. o:

I mostly Pm users that are looking for animal crossing items. I don't make any topics. One of the people that I pm wanted to see if I had anymore items that they were looking for.

Hmmm I'm slightly suspicious about this reply ; c ; Up above you said that people Pmed YOU. And now you are saying you mostly Pm users. Why did you decide to be vague about your answer above until I questioned you further? o:

Also I'll still like to hear your thoughts about Alexi, Cad, Heyden, and Trundle o: Thanks! :3

I believe Trundle's claim as Jack Of All Trades and I think he is town.

As for Heyden I think he is town because in Xenoblade Chronicles he was not very active. And how he is being very active kinda shows that he is town. I'm thinking Heyden is not trying as town.
As for Cad strange that she voted for Jacob and voted for Heyden when voting was almost over. I'm thinking that she didn't want to look bad if she was one of the few people who was voting for Jacob. So she went on the Heyden bandwagon because their was more people on it so it would make sense for her to jump on it.

And Alexi I saw she is putting less effort in to the game. So I think she is changing her meta but I'm still not sure if she is town.

Just curious, but are you completely caught up with all the posts? o: Cause the majority of the people were jumping on Tom, not Heyden. Also, thank you for answering so far! :D I still have a few questions for you in my last post though, but I'll be patient since it seemed it took you a while to post this one. <:

I'm caught up their was 2bandwagons going on one for Tom and the other one was for Heyden. Cory was trying to push a Heyden Lynch.

Yeah, that's why I'm slightly suspicious of Cory as well. Though here was my other question I had asked you preciously c:

"Hmmm I'm slightly suspicious about this reply ; c ; Up above you said that people Pmed YOU. And now you are saying you mostly Pm users. Why did you decide to be vague about your answer above until I questioned you further? o:

Also I'll still like to hear your thoughts about Alexi, Cad, Heyden, and Trundle o: Thanks! :3"

Don't mind the bottom part since you answered that already about Alexi/Cad/Trundle/Heyden.

I don't really know why.

And then there's the whole questioning about his will and mail box that you guys could read or probably have already read earlier lol. I don't want to copy and paste anymore since I need to start making my reads on everyone else <: Only got 20 minutes left!

Here are my reads! cx If you are town locked, it means I 100% believe you can't be mafia. If you were town leaned, it means there could be a slight chance, but I really want to doubt it. Null is pretty much I think you're mafia if my scum read flips town. (Though I highly doubt it. If he really does, I'm going to scream and forever hide myself in a hole LOOOL )

Kevinnn- Town locked, because Heyden inspected him and he came out as town. Since Alexi turned out to be God father, there's no way Kevinnn can be mafia now. c:

Dolby- I've always town leaned Dolby, but now I'll be town locking him because Trundle inspected Dolby and he came out as town. Pretty much same reasoning as Kevinnn, since Alexi turned out to be God Father, there's no way Dolby can be mafia.

Trundle- Town locked because he's proved his claim. He shot oath which was mafia, he inspected Dolby, and I'm pretty sure I don't need to say anymore.

Entropy- As always, there's no way I can believe entropy is mafia. She never seemed like mafia to me. She's definitely been one of the reasons we've been able to lynch mafia so far. This is just my personal views, but I refuse to change my town lock on her.

ClamEatsCurry- As I've mentioned before, Clam had always been suspicious of Tom early on. The fact that he was able to provide A LOT of information/help on the lynch with Alexi makes me think he's town. As always, he's still town lean for me. cx

Wild Blue Yonder- Pretty much same reason as Curry. I'll still like to keep Yonder as a town lean because he had also had his suspicions on Tom early on and helped a lot with the lynch towards Alexi. c:

Shiida- Right now she's null for me compared to everyone else. If Tardis flips town, I'll think shiida may be mafia. Even though Cad was REALLY pushy on shiida in the beginning for claiming early, I really don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to Cad's read loool she really got me good with her responses that I thought were genuine before she was lynched.

Tardis- Scum, reasons all listed above. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

FRICK I MEANT TO SEND THIS TO MINTIES

- - - Post Merge - - -

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh rip LOL IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED ANYWAYS AHAHAHAHA Cause I tried to send it to Minties just now, but it said my message was too long LOLOL welp

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well... this is embarrassing.. xD

z7sxcPQ.png

BingotheElf/Trundle - Eren Yeager (Jack-of-all-trades) has died.

Bingo's Will:

BingoTheElf said:
"Thanks for all the fun, see ya soon. N4: Protected Dolby"

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 8/22

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours* to decide who to lynch. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day one ends roughly 2PM AEST time (9:00 PM Pacific Time). Good luck.

*Day Phases are now 24 hours.

;___; Trundle rip

Please post your will everyone. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'll like to know everyone's reads. cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

(P.s. as you guys can probably already tell, I'll be voting for Tardis for lynch. Reasons has been posted on my will above that I posted thinking I sent it to Minties LOL )

My will-

My reads have changed after D4 I’m not going to do a read on people that the cop inspected and there is no more Godfather so the people that were inspected by the cop are town.

I have been sus of Shiida when she did a claim and hide it in white text but I let it slip because I was more sus of other people and I think she could be the last scum.
Entropy- She has been leading us to scum lynches but I feel like she could be bussing all of her teammates hopeing that town trusts her and how she is alive reminds me of Xine when she was scum.
Curry- what I find interesting is how he know Cad was a mafia goon so in the post he made trying to guess what role everyone is makes me kinda sus he made a good Case on Alexi but I feel like he could be bussing Alexi because their was no way he could save her.

Dolby said:
unconfirmed
Tardis
Entropy
Wild
Shiida
Miharu
Curry

This is my order of suspicion, I'd explain more, but I'm on phone, studying Spanish
Quick explanations for these. Not coloring them makes them seem different then they actually are
1. Tardis's claim fills out the set-up I personally expected(and if they fakeclaimed, they could've fakeclaimed doc)
2. Entropy was insturmental in lynching Tom and Alexi, and cad was quick to accuse them
3. Simply put I like wild's reads
4. Cad was quick to accuse shiida to
5. Miharu is putting a lot of effort into the game. Cad was quick to attack them Day One before entropy's reads "changed" her mind
6. I've been sus of Curry for a while

Not gonna lie, I haven't read all of Alexi's posts recently

My will-

My reads have changed after D4 I’m not going to do a read on people that the cop inspected and there is no more Godfather so the people that were inspected by the cop are town.

I have been sus of Shiida when she did a claim and hide it in white text but I let it slip because I was more sus of other people and I think she could be the last scum.
Entropy- She has been leading us to scum lynches but I feel like she could be bussing all of her teammates hopeing that town trusts her and how she is alive reminds me of Xine when she was scum.
Curry- what I find interesting is how he know Cad was a mafia goon so in the post he made trying to guess what role everyone is makes me kinda sus he made a good Case on Alexi but I feel like he could be bussing Alexi because their was no way he could save her.

Thanks for posting your will!! But for your will, I was expecting a more lengthy post because from the sound of it, it sounded like you were taking quite a long time to type up your will...due to that I really think this will is fake seeing as how small it is. You've pretty much just reposted what you've said before about Shiida, Entropy, and maybe Curry. (I think this is my first time seeing YOU say that, but I believe Cad or someone else pointed that same reason out lol)

Also what do you think of me and wild blue yonder?

Also, Miharu, on Tardis's entropy vote. I honestly would expect that from Tardis considering that they tunneled Tom (the survivor), saying that they were a serial killer at LYLO, which, if he was a serial killer, would have blocked a mafia victory. That was during Xenoblades mafia

My will:

"And then the man said to the women 'I want that haircut.' he then received that haircut." - I asked my friend to write my will for me and he said write that.

...On to a real will, here's a color reads:
Entropy - Like I've said, entropy was a big sus to me during Day 3...then a line of events happened, most notably the oath thing and she has gone back to null...maybe a town lean now that she helped me and Dolby with Chrys, but I don't have enough time when writing this will to go back and really analyze.

Tardis2016/KirbyStarship - Sataric and Kat both put Tardis as sus and a lynchable target in their wills, Miharu has a good case, and I don't believe (but could be wrong) Cad ever claimed to be shot or healed. Tardis literally rides any opinion that is given this game and if I'm alive I'll show what I mean later.

Dolby - Self explanatory.

Bingo/Trundle - Self explanatory.

Kevinnn - Self explanatory.

Wild Blue Yonder - Pushing people for answers, doing quite well for himself for his first game on TBT.

Shiida - Kinda strange how ever since Day 1 and her claim she's been very reserved. There's a few posts that stick out to me from the previous couple day cycles which I'll cover if I see a need to build a case.

Miharu - I can see Miharu going either way. Push of Tardis seems good at face value, but the Cad situation struck a bad nerve for me. Will look more into come Day if I'm alive.

These very well could change once I have time and go back and iso every dead mafia members posts...but when sending this in and not doing so, those are my current reads.

This was sent in at 10:05 pm est before day (1 hour and 55 minutes to day).

-End will-

- - - Post Merge - - -

...le sigh it forgot the colors. One sec.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"And then the man said to the women 'I want that haircut.' he then received that haircut." - I asked my friend to write my will for me and he said write that.

Entropy - Like I've said, entropy was a big sus to me during Day 3...then a line of events happened, most notably the oath thing and she has gone back to null...maybe a town lean now that she helped me and Dolby with Chrys, but I don't have enough time when writing this will to go back and really analyze.

Tardis2016/KirbyStarship - Sataric and Kat both put Tardis as sus and a lynchable target in their wills, Miharu has a good case, and I don't believe (but could be wrong) Cad ever claimed to be shot or healed. Tardis literally rides any opinion that is given this game and if I'm alive I'll show what I mean later.

Wild Blue Yonder - Pushing people for answers, doing quite well for himself for his first game on TBT.

Shiida - Kinda strange how ever since Day 1 and her claim she's been very reserved. There's a few posts that stick out to me from the previous couple day cycles which I'll cover if I see a need to build a case.

Miharu
- I can see Miharu going either way. Push of Tardis seems good at face value, but the Cad situation struck a bad nerve for me. Will look more into come Day if I'm alive.

These very well could change once I have time and go back and iso every dead mafia members posts...but when sending this in and not doing so, those are my current reads.

-End will-

Thanks for posting your will!! But for your will, I was expecting a more lengthy post because from the sound of it, it sounded like you were taking quite a long time to type up your will...due to that I really think this will is fake seeing as how small it is. You've pretty much just reposted what you've said before about Shiida, Entropy, and maybe Curry. (I think this is my first time seeing YOU say that, but I believe Cad or someone else pointed that same reason out lol)

Also what do you think of me and wild blue yonder?

The will isn't fake I was done making the will around 5Pm CDT timezone.

About Wild and yourself I feel like your both town. Wild because they made good cases and I looked at their passed games and they seem to be town. As for yourself I like how you are trying to get more info about everyone and scumhunting.

Also, Miharu, on Tardis's entropy vote. I honestly would expect that from Tardis considering that they tunneled Tom (the survivor), saying that they were a serial killer at LYLO, which, if he was a serial killer, would have blocked a mafia victory. That was during Xenoblades mafia
Wait could you clarify for me please? XD Expect what? Also by tunneling, you mean that they kept pushing Tom? Also is serial killer = mafia? I'm assuming LYLO is the Mafia game's name? I'm slightly confused ahahaha sorry XD

My will:

Miharu - I can see Miharu going either way. Push of Tardis seems good at face value, but the Cad situation struck a bad nerve for me. Will look more into come Day if I'm alive.

-End will-

- - - Post Merge - - -

...le sigh it forgot the colors. One sec.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Miharu
- I can see Miharu going either way. Push of Tardis seems good at face value, but the Cad situation struck a bad nerve for me. Will look more into come Day if I'm alive.

-End will-
Ahhh thank you again LOL Like I mentioned before, I'm surprised no one called me out on that xD Though to my defense, I had questioned Cad and pushed her when I was suspicious of her. In the first will I posted, I said "I'm definitely suspicious of Cad and leaning her towards mafia because near the end of the voting, she was really keen on thinking and saying that Tom was town. To me it seemed like she was trying to protect Tom and lean the majority of the vote to Heyden. Hence, one of the other reasons I don't think Heyden is mafia. XD I also did ask her a question about whether or not she read enthropy's post about Tom vs Heyden, and she still thought Heyden was the more reliable choice despite enthropy giving some concrete read. Though by the time you read this, if I'm dead and Cad isn't, you guys should try searching into Cad. "

I seriously thought she could have been Mafia, but since I know Cad and we've all talked in a group chat before for a long time, when I saw her replies to when she was defending herself, I thought that really seemed genuine and felt bad that I doubted her. I also ended up believing her claim. Her responses that seemed genuine definitely wavered my suspicions of her. Especially when it seemed like she was getting upset/emotional over the fact that no one would believe her even though she had been trying her best to defend herself ; c ; That's why I unvoted for her thinking she was actually town.

Back