Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

i request to be modkilled

- - - Post Merge - - -

i will say my reason post game

Nmb094t.png

fml hosting during exam period

Chrystina - Annie Leonhart (Godfather) has been lynched.

Taesaek - Mikasa Ackerman (1-shot vigilante) has been modkilled for inactivity.

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 10/22

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to send in your actions and wills. Night four ends roughly 2PM AEST time (9:00 PM Pacific Time). Good luck.

the fact that you literally looked up and quoted your tom and cadbberry votes to curry earlier (in response to her explaining that she has pushed every dead scum) and then still misrepresented the timing of your tom vote later is just wtf. you've had some reads this game that bug me and feel like very convenient stances for scum to take but are understandably hard for you to defend, but I don't see how the former comes from town.

the thought process you described about why you don't believe the vig claims sounded really manufactured to me. like, the reason you gave for suspecting them (that you haven't been shot at) doesn't actually make sense in context, and so it sounds like you're just trying to take what you know your past stances are and fit them to a fakeclaim.

if i'm wrong i'll learn a lot but i don't think i'm wrong aorn

the fact that you literally looked up and quoted your tom and cadbberry votes to curry earlier (in response to her explaining that she has pushed every dead scum) and then still misrepresented the timing of your tom vote later is just wtf. you've had some reads this game that bug me and feel like very convenient stances for scum to take but are understandably hard for you to defend, but I don't see how the former comes from town.

the thought process you described about why you don't believe the vig claims sounded really manufactured to me. like, the reason you gave for suspecting them (that you haven't been shot at) doesn't actually make sense in context, and so it sounds like you're just trying to take what you know your past stances are and fit them to a fakeclaim.

if i'm wrong i'll learn a lot but i don't think i'm wrong aorn

Not that it's that big of a deal, but I am a guy.

Welp now that I know that Cads reads actually really doesnt matter much since Alexi flipped scum, my reads and reasoning have been thrown out of the window as to who I think might be scum now (ಡ—ಡ) Time to re think and write a new will for the night after I finish catching up with what I missed haha XD

All good fam.

Now that we know Chrys was scum though, Kevin is cleared and tae is dead...entroy I'm not sure of anymore. My post is out of names though, so I need to relook into people.

Back