Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

hopefully tom doesn't ban me for bussing him xd

BI7fPiU.gif

@wild blue yonder
Eh, I was solely eyeing Cad after D1 so I guess it doesn't surprise me that one would think about that whole "bus" scenario, it would be a really vague/distant one if it were true. That's not the case though.

someone buy me fries while we wait for night to end pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

trundle should say what he did in the last 2 mins tbh

I mean given entropy's slip

It was likely a joke, and we still have the mafia doctor to worry about. I noticed that the mafia doctor isn't restricted to protecting mafia only, so it could be used to frame somebody

Trundle, shoot whoever you think is scum

I mean, I'm only suspicious because a few games back where Ness referred to "the town" and we lynched him on that and he was scum.

Granted it was day one...

In answer to the bold - vig's typically shouldn't shoot day 1 as everyones reads are kinda all over the place and it's likely they'll just shoot an innocent townie. Reads become way more telling day 2 (sometimes) and on. but since they had both claimed, it only made sense to prove their claims then on that upcoming night.

Also, since we asked both vig's to claim who they shot 2 mins before day post was up, mafia couldn't have known who tae targeted, hence they wouldn't been able to frame him. I mean, tardis was making it pretty obvious who he was gonna shoot but tae has kind of been a "wild card" as he called himself in this post here.

Ohhh thank you!! That definitely makes more sense cx

Wait but wouldn't they have been able to frame them in that last two mins? If they were stalking the thread or waiting last minute for tae to post, then thry would send in their kills right after? o:

It was probably a joke

i can see how it's a joke but like really. entropy needs to give m3ow her skin back b/c this isn't town m3ow i'm used to playing with.

im curious as to why sataric is so inclined to say "Don't shoot Hayden".

go with who you think is best, as long as it aint me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh thank you!! That definitely makes more sense cx

Wait but wouldn't they have been able to frame them in that last two mins? If they were stalking the thread or waiting last minute for tae to post, then thry would send in their kills right after? o:

lmao I mean I guess it could be possible but there's always that risk of KP not being sent in on time... it's a vry very risky move I'd like to think

Ng354Ia.png

Blame Dolby for the lack of flavour, pushy af.

Oath2Order - Zeke (Mafia Doctor) has died.

Heyden - Sasha Blouse (Detective) has died.

Sataric - Marlowe Sand (Townie) has died.

Oath's Will:

oath2order said:
"Can't believe I got killed.
Unbelievable.
Couldn't believe this happened.
Kneeling down and dying now.

Can't stop posting
Oh well.
Random words are fun.
You know, I really only joined so Minties wouldn't have to modkill.

This is the end
What now
Ah well.
Trying harder for more words.

To see that some people have longer names
Rages me so much.
Underneath this sentence
Nobody knows the code
Do you?
Likely not.
Exiting now.

PS WOTC Cory next game."

Heyden's Will:

Heyden said:
Having trouble copy pasting my will on my phone so had to do an image, I'm at school so it's super rushed
http://imgur.com/LZOjpev
Sataric-scumvibes, something is a bit off, probably godfather I bet
Oath- SCUM
Kevin- TOWN
Blue- still null more town
Miharu- town
Shiida- town

Action log
N1 Kevin Town
N2 Oat Scum
N3- Sataric (???)

Sataric's Will:

Sataric said:
This is my Last Will:

Dear town; Sorry for dying. Kindly follow these instructions:
1. Lynch Alexi/Chrystina, Oath2Order, Taesaek OR Tardis, and possibly other scummy people.
2. Watch them flip red.
3. ???????
4. Profit. (Win game!)

Also, I want to include this GIF for no reason whatsoever:

HXcU5ON.gif

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 12/22

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day one ends roughly 2PM AEST time (9:00 PM Pacific Time). Good luck.

Back