• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

i shot ashtot.

sorry, i just hate when he's absent from thread constantly.. bc in last game with him i called him out on being scummy and he just fled the thread completely. i know he said he's got **** to do but he's always so scummy imo and idk to me it was a good chance. sorry if that ****ed up **** tho. i really don't like being vig. i really really don't it's not fun.

good choice

im pretty sure ashtot is town, him going after sat seemed something he wouldnt do as maf so oh well

i shot ashtot.

sorry, i just hate when he's absent from thread constantly.. bc in last game with him i called him out on being scummy and he just fled the thread completely. i know he said he's got **** to do but he's always so scummy imo and idk to me it was a good chance. sorry if that ****ed up **** tho. i really don't like being vig. i really really don't it's not fun.

Nice job.

v435icx.png

Had an exam today, will edit in the juicy deaths of all posts tonight and tell you when I do if you're into flavour. <3

BangotheElf/Crys - Mylius Zeramuski (Townie) has died.

Ashtot - Hange Zo? (Doctor) has died.

Neither player left a will.

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 16/22

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day one ends roughly 2PM AEST time (9:00 PM Pacific Time). Good luck.

Last edited:
if you flip green/blue i'm sorry.

Wtf is with people being on me for literally 0 logical reason? I guess this is the difficulty of old players vs new players and new players not being able to see through old players crap. I can't really blame anyone for that but whatever.

1. ashtot you idiot why did you not say who you were protecting in your will
2. How has trundle not died yet

Back