• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

then again I'm starting to go back on my tardis x daniel both being scum buddies so either way I don't believe any of their claims.

wth lol, I just realized that I was looking through the wrong games. Gimme a moment

Are there even enough people to change my lymch domt think so

GG now Scum knows there targets arent vets anymore whether or not im lymvh

God I give up, voting myself and just hope my death helps you guys find the other scum in the 2 vig claims

Well it's not like they're gonna hit you anymore Daniel, you're essentially a townie in a way

Are there even enough people to change my lymch domt think so

GG now Scum knows there targets arent vets anymore whether or not im lymvh

God I give up, voting myself and just hope my death helps you guys find the other scum in the 2 vig claims

Is this a major tell?

I was just about to post this:

"I see there's 21 users browsing this thread currently, which means we can still change the vote back to Tardis if we wish. Honestly, I do find them more suspicious than Daniel now that he has claimed and explained some of the logic behind his actions, so it might not be a bad idea. We're really short on time though. (Less than 30 minutes) But technically it should be doable. However, it's probably better that we're united in our decision than that we split the votes up, because then scum could cast the deciding votes essentially securing a mislynch. Bit of a risk."

But then I saw this:

So now I'm back to thinking Daniel isn't such a bad idea after all.

Ok, this is just how scum Daniel acts, just that he is being less active in this game. I'm theorizing that it may be because of the amount of events that he has to go to. His switch from Cadbberry to Ayaya almost immediately makes no sense and in his "case" on Ayaya he completely contradicts himself (e.g. stating that he's coasting, then providing multiple reads posts from Ayaya). Veteran is an easy role to claim as scum. Moreover, it is as good a claim as doctor to scum, as it gives them value while not being directly provable. We can prove our other lynch target (Tardis) tonight.
And he's pretty much rolling over

yeah i meant give up playing and tryinf to save myself, im not scum but my vet flip should help let u guys figure out the set up

typing in a 3ds is physically painful

soz daniel but even if i did believe you, you're literally uncomfirmable

you can't be shot bc mafia doc & you can't be inspected bc godfather. you won't be killed cuz ur scummy. so yeah. and d3 we will likely either have 1 confirmed scum or 2 confirmed vigs, so yeah

Well I guess that's that then. I'm not too upset, I can understand.

Sorry for my trash play, I honestly was Partying,drunk, or hungover after D1. I wasn't in the right mind to play at all so I'm really sorry I disn't ask for a replacement so you guys wouldn't be distracted by me. For what it's worth this was my last party for a while so i'll be alright from now on.

Watch out for Sataric,Alexi, and the vig claims. I think they're enjoying this lynch way more then they should.

Sorry to Zarbear for probably disapointing you.

Just went through the 5 stages of grief haha.

U21aE0f.png

Flavour to be edited in sadly due to bloodthirst.

Call me Daniel - Erwin Smith (Veteran) has been killed.

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 18/22

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to send in your actions and wills. Night two ends roughly 2PM AEST time (9:00 PM Pacific Time). Good luck.

Last edited:
Back