Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Ayaya has been replaced by Oath2Order

Please do not discuss replacements as they have been handled in private. Thank you!

Who here thinks sat is scum?

I don't.

Both Tae and Tardis should try to make a post about whom they shot mere minutes before the next day post goes up. And both of them should definitely use their shot this upcoming night. I doubt that both of you are Vigs but it's definitely possible; However, it seems hiiiighly unlikely considering we have a Jack. (If Trundle is telling the truth.. *Coughs*) Even if you get picked off by scum, your shot will still go through, so make it count. Godspeed!

I don't.

Both Tae and Tardis should try to make a post about whom they shot mere minutes before the next day post goes up. And both of them should definitely use their shot this upcoming night. I doubt that both of you are Vigs but it's definitely possible; However, it seems hiiiighly unlikely considering we have a Jack. (If Trundle is telling the truth.. *Coughs*) Even if you get picked off by scum, your shot will still go through, so make it count. Godspeed!

I think that Trundle should also use his shot tonight, just to remove any doubt

welcome to the **** show oath

Someone tell me where this Daniel lynch train started so I can speed-read from there

to be honest, I don't even know. the only one who made a case on daniel was me but people were already pretty suspicious of him to begin with.

Seriously though, ok, so we have a jack in play, tae and Tardis and Trundle all have a shot?

Daniel lynch train started about 80 posts ago, though most of us were sus of him before that. Tae, Tardis, and Trundle have all claimed to have a shot

I think that Trundle should also use his shot tonight, just to remove any doubt

I'm not sure I agree. It would make our lives easier in figuring out who's lying and who's being honest - No doubts about that. But Trundle should still have his Doc powers and using them might be a wiser decision tonight. If our Vig(s) use the shot - Which they have promised to do - They would essentially turn into regular townies afterwards and thus might not be the first priority for Mafia to hit. Trundle could be in danger, as could you or Entropy whom have earned much of the towns trust. I think healing one of you three is wiser, personally. But it's not my call to make.

I'm not sure I agree. It would make our lives easier in figuring out who's lying and who's being honest - No doubts about that. But Trundle should still have his Doc powers and using them might be a wiser decision tonight. If our Vig(s) use the shot - Which they have promised to do - They would essentially turn into regular townies afterwards and thus might not be the first priority for Mafia to hit. Trundle could be in danger, as could you or Entropy whom have earned much of the towns trust. I think healing one of you three is wiser, personally. But it's not my call to make.

Okay so Trundle is alleged to be the jack then?

Just got home and found out I'm set to be lynched. I don't have much time to defend my self because I'm dealing with a few drunk friends from a party. All i can really do right now is claim.

I'm Erwin the Veteran. I'm not scum and please give me a chance next day to prove my innocnese.

Uh I need to continue dealing with IRL stuff so I'll just hope you guys see it through.

Back