• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

leeu09s.png

Jacob quietly walked around the confines of Wall Maria. He had been separated from his squad while searching for survivors and his Vertical Maneuvering Equipment had run out of gas. It was time to try to hoof it back to safety through titan infested streets. What a mess this city had been left in. Buildings lay in collapsed heaps and a silence stifled the air. Pieces of people that the titans had left behind were strewn about, their dark blood painting a grisly masterpiece on the cobblestones. The titans had done quite a number on the people here when they invaded. He didn't even want to think about how many had died. He didn't want this damned war! He had sent so many brave women and men to their deaths, trained so many just for them to be on a suicide mission. The guilt weighed on him heavily.

His plan was to attempt to creep through the buildings that were left standing in his quest for safety. Large footsteps echoed around the streets, making it difficult to pinpoint where a titan would be stalking. He could feel the earth shake slightly under his feet and worried about them being close, he quickly darted into an abandoned house. The house was eerie. Food was laid out on the table, congealing in bowls as it slowly rotted. It seemed as if a family would sit down for dinner at any moment. There were children's toys strewn about the floor, making Jacob knit his brow to contain his sadness. So much death. So much unnecessary death. He walked slowly to the window, pulling the curtain back with his hand to check outside. There was a body, long since dead and half-devoured slid up against the opposing wall, dark congealed blood pooled around it. The chestnut hair, the milky, sightless eyes staring back at him... He felt as if he had seen this face many times, but where? Rushing outside to the corpse, his blood froze, chilling him to the bone as he got near. The torn olive green cape. The blood stained wings of freedom. He knew that face.

It was Arstotzkan. She was admittedly the kindest and most gentle soul to ever join the Special Operations Squad. Fierce and fearless, but devotedly loyal and compassionate about her comrades. Looking at her mangled body turned his stomach raw with anger and grief. He knelt down over her body, clutching onto the remains of her cape. Tears welled in his eyes, spilling down his cheeks and landing on her frozen face. How could Arstotzkan die? How could they take her? He always failed his men in the end. He clutched his face and let out a wail of pure sorrow. He knew he wouldn't make it back alive, not if Arstotzkan couldn't.

He should have stayed in the house. He should have stayed and played pretend with the family that no longer existed. His cries had been heard and were now being answered. An 8 metre titan had been watching the display, stretched grin plastered on its face. Hunger was the only driving force and a fly had come right into the web on its own accord. Reaching down, it clasped its large meaty hand around Jacob from behind, pinning his arms to his sides.

Jacob shrieked as the hand closed around him. He had been so lost him grief that he wasn't wasn't paying attention to anything else. Kicking furiously, he tried to free himself, the raw strength of the grip threatening to break his bones. There was no way out. This was it. Tears flowed freely as he was brought closer to the gaping maw of the titan, large square teeth and stinking breath ready to end his life. He closed his eyes and whispered "Carla, I'm coming" as the teeth snapped shut, raining green down onto the cobblestones.

Jacob - Keith Shadis (Townie) got chomped.

Arstotzkan - Petra Ral (Townie) was turned into leftovers.

Jacob's Will:

Jacob said:
JoaT could be a fake claim as far as we know.

Thanks for pushing for my lynch Trundle :{

Arstotzkan's Will:

Arstotzkan said:
Hello everyone! Sorry I couldn?t do much regarding the game - I?m typing this up with 45 minutes till night end and I haven?t checked thread and jesus I?m not on my game this game. Anyway, I?m not your typical kill this game, so if I die, I?d expect my death to be due to either a trigger happy Vig or a mafia-vengeful SK. If it?s the latter, I?d expect the SK to not be considered that good of a player meta wise.

Here?s my reads for what it?s worth. My guess is that they?re pretty shoddy, but hey I?ll try.

01. Alexi
02. ClamEatsCurry
03. Cory
04. Cadbberry
05. Call Me Daniel
06. Jacob

07. Entropy
08. Bango/Crys
09. Tardis2016
10. Dolby
11. Heyden
12. taesaek
13. Bingo/Trundle
14. Ashtot
15. Sataric
16. Ayaya
18. Kevinnn
20. Wild Blue Yonder
21. Shiida
22. Miharu

Shiida?s townie claim came off genuine
Sat seems to be scumhunting
Cory seems emotional as ever
Dolby is being inquisitive and scumhunting
Trundle is JOAT
Entropy lead lynch on Trundle

Jacob was the opposition to Trundle and sounds extremely robotic
Can?t remember why I scumread CMD tbh
Tardis seems very vague
Heyden seems vague and I trust Cory's thoughts, though I think entropy's meta analysis is worth considering.

I?d also keep my eye on Cad and Alexi for the voting ****, and I think Miharu?s vote was a genuine mistake tbh. So there?s my two sense. Hopefully you guys can make something of the kill on me, because I don?t get why I?d die tonight :)

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 19/22

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day one ends roughly 2PM AEST time (9:00 PM Pacific Time). Good luck.

2 townies ok thats fine, sort of wish Jacob lived bc i trusted him but ok

Who would dare to kill proud Arstotzkan? Kolechian scum, that's who

Who would dare to kill proud Arstotzkan? Kolechian scum, that's who

Honestly, this kill confuses the hell out of me.
RIP friends.

I'm willing to believe Trundle didn't shoot Jacob, but Jacob's will is interesting.

So arsetotzkan agreed with my thoughts on Alexi and Cadd. Not suprised.

I inspected Dolby, he is town or godfather I suppose. I believe him to be town.

I am surprised Arstotzkan was killed since she didnt have much activity this game. It is just an odd kill

tbh that's not at all who I thought would die

This is simply because I'm getting flashbacks to GOT mafia, and I don't fell that he is matching his blue meta

I must say, Sarasa's will is very helpful. I feel that 1-2 of her yellows are scum. Possibly Tardis? All her yellows were justified.

dolby tends to fit into his meta perfectly, imo he was fitting into his town meta p well so :/

Back