• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling bust in flat colors

((Is auction finished now? Or is it extended bc snipe guard?)) @_@

i'm so confused? 2.1k if its still going on? o/

Yea haha was it meant to end 1 hour ago?
image.jpg

Sorry about the confusion ;;
I overslept aaa since noizora bid and no one outbidded within an hour they win the auction with 1.7k!

Thank you everyone for bidding!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isn't GMT the same as UTC? that's not rly my timezone atm but for easier understanding I chose the time standard. Use a converter if unsure o v o);; I highly doubt someone shares my timezone e

Sorry about the confusion ;;
I overslept aaa since noizora bid and no one outbidded within an hour they win the auction with 1.7k!

Thank you everyone for bidding!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isn't GMT the same as UTC? that's not rly my timezone atm but for easier understanding I chose the time standard. Use a converter if unsure o v o);; I highly doubt someone shares my timezone e
uhhh GMT is uk main time, but bst is in effect right now so all the converters are showing bst lol

uhhh GMT is uk main time, but bst is in effect right now so all the converters are showing bst lol

ah daylight saving time. Forgot it exists lol Next time I'd just use jst/kst then

Hi there! How much TBT are your drawings? I would love a bust of my mayor, but I'm broke. lol

Here's a reference of her! Please let me know how much TBT they cost. Thanks for considering! ;u;
Usually above 1k ;;
I also accept art though I'm a bit picky with art trades
and much less in tbt if someone can guess my favorite villager ^7^

Thank you!

Usually above 1k ;;
I also accept art though I'm a bit picky with art trades
and much less in tbt if someone can guess my favorite villager ^7^

Thank you!

Ah, well if that's the case, I won't worry about getting something. lol

Good luck with the other requests, though!

http://sta.sh/2wslqzn495x?edit=1

Or if he's not your style:
http://sta.sh/21s5xkhltntp?edit=1
http://sta.sh/0ganww5pwz8
(although you already drew the cute girl obviously haha oops, but idk if that's a problem)

1.1k for one of these? ;;

And is it Stitches? How many times can we guess? Haha
Thanks!
HOW COULD HOBI NOT BE MY STYLE AAAAAH

And yeah it's Stitches!! H-how do you
I'll accept your request since you guessed right on 1st try
So only 550tbt ^^
Will pick one of your cuties and post here _:)3」z)_ probably delivering today already!

HOW COULD HOBI NOT BE MY STYLE AAAAAH

And yeah it's Stitches!! H-how do you
I'll accept your request since you guessed right on 1st try
So only 550tbt ^^
Will pick one of your cuties and post here _:)3」z)_ probably delivering today already!

OH MAN I FORGOT YOU LIKE BTS
Hahaha, whoops

And yaay! Thanks so much! ^^ eeek

*screams* I would love it if you would consider one of my mayors (their refs are in my sig), for 1,200? ;_; thank you ♥

Back