Pokémon Did you ever catch a Feebas in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

SensaiGallade

✨ Étoile 2020 ✨
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1251-8940-4139
Island
Rosemoor
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
So. Y'know this fish?
download.jpg
The Gen 3 equivilent to Magikarp. But only the oposite. Where you had to catch it in this route.
200px-Hoenn_Route_119_E.jpg
In only 6 tiles out of the hundreds there are.

Did you ever catch one? In this route?

My first Feebas I caught was in Gen 5. GEN BLOODY 5!​

Yes, caught several. Just take patience.

6 tiles is better than the 2 you have to encounter Deathgaze in FF6 on the entire world map.

I am currently playing Ruby, trying to find Feebas. Started from the top of the route and now at maybe a quarter of a way through? Still no Feebas but I'm trying.

Did anyone manage to catch a Feebas in gen 4? I know the body of water is much smaller, but Feebas was only in 4 tiles and it changed everyday.

After the elite 4 in emerald
I was missing that Pok?mon and wanted a milotic so bad
To create my rain team :p

Nope, I didn't have the patience for it back then. The first one I got was in Platinum, which took a lot of tries. Worth it though, it was the last Pokemon I needed for my living Pokedex.

Nope, not in my original playthroughs and my recent ones I kinda tried but quickly grew bored. I traded for one later on in the GTS in D/P/Pt since I wasn't willing to put up with search the tiles again (plus I really hate Mt Coronet).

Yes, don't ask me how I finally found one in Emerald. It was on my very first play through too. And being my first ever Pokemon game I tried to catch everything that I possibly could and I did. I do remember it took me ages to finally find one though.

I still have it as a Milotic on my Alpha Sapphire to this day. It has a really lame nickname (like Ocean or something, but I was just a kid back then so hey).

Last edited:
i did because my save battery died, so it never changed (plus it was literally directly off-shore so i swam in feebas)

I managed to find one in my copy of Sapphire, it didn't take that long as I remember. I did evolve it into Milotic. My bf spent an entire afternoon looking for Feebas in Ruby and eventually found it after an hour or so.

I honestly never got far enough in a Gen III game to have the chance to catch a Feebas. I initially quit the series when Gen III came out due to peer pressure/the fad dying out and didn't return to the series until HeartGold and SoulSilver since Crystal was my favorite Pokemon game back in its day. I got cheap copies of Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green at some point later down the line since the DS Lite has that GBA cartridge slot on the bottom. However, I quickly learned that I was spoiled by Gen IV's physical/special split and found it really difficult to get into those older ones again afterward. Honestly, the only thing I really used Ruby for is to get Wishmaker Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disc. Considering you can only get one of those per save, that save would constantly be overwritten.

By extension, I've never evolved a Feebas into Milotic using the Max Beauty method. Thank goodness for the Prism Scale.

no i didnt know how and i was so mad because i rlly like milotic's design

I did, got several of them, but moved on to something else soon after catching it, so it never ended up becoming Milotic. Had several Milotic on OR though, trained 2 of them up to level 100.

Back