• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you into watching sports?

Are you into the balls

• YES I'M ALL ABOUT IT ALL

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Yes, I enjoy watching sports

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • No it's not entertaining to me

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • bo-ring

Votes: 44 37.9%

• Total voters

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
nuh uh, tbh I think it's veeery boring, I don't get why everyone makes a big deal about the Superbowl or even any sports, football is just dudes throwing a ball and tackling each other and baseball is hitting a ball with a stick and running. IT'S ALL BALLS ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

haha- if you hate sports, then why did you start this poll and topic?

I like watching college football and basketball on tv far more than the pros, there's more variety in the styles of play, and the fans are so much more into it, it's as though entire states are pitted against each other sometimes.

but pro hockey is great to watch on tv

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, no uh balls in hockey, if that means anything to ya, Sugarella the 2d...

I watch esports if that counts slightly

It's less about the game and more about the context to each game

Like for example, I'm a CLG fan, and this year they lost their ADC (DPS) whom they've had for around 3 years. They also haven't won anything except for the split just before they kicked him off, and their rival team picked him up (very shocking). Said player was kicked because he was known for sabotaging a team atmosphere with a bad attitude while losing.

Well the finals last split were between both of those teams, and whoever won would answer the questions:
Did said player actually sabotage the teams morale?
And is a team of close friends better than a team of superstar players?

I imagine actual sports have similar things.

Tldr- watching games with context is very fun

I like to watch the Olympics also, and World Cup soccer matches and other major international soccer competitions.

i agree that baseball is boring to watch, the whole point is to go to a game in person, have a hotdog and a beer, preferably skipping work in the process...

Hockey players compensate for their lack of balls with their huge sticks.

no it's not fun at all. i couldn't care less about football or stuff like that. it's a bit more fun to watch olympics and stuff but not more than like 5 minutes. i don't get why it's fun to watch and imo ppl care way too much about sports (especially football/soccer like why do you all care so much ?? omg idont get it)

Not really. Ski jumping and diving/swimming can be entertaining on the telly depending on who refers it but I prefer not.

Not really. Ski jumping and diving/swimming can be entertaining on the telly depending on who refers it but I prefer not.

wot- no hockey?!

Federico Modino sez Fite me!!

97846313_slide.jpg

No, not really. I guess I just have to be in that certain mood.

i sometimes watch soccer when my favorite team is playing (and i even put on their jersey), however i love watching tennis though i don't get around to it as much as i used to #teamnadal

Last edited:
I voted sometimes because it really depends on the sport. I don't care for basketball, football, soccer, golf etc. but I really like watching parkour, gymnastics, figure skating, rock climbing, and ninja warrior (which in is totally a sport in my opinion) :D

Back