• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Which team to you truly believe in?

POKEMON: Which team would you side with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

MEEEO-owth, that's right!

Prepare 4 trouble B)))

best team best outfits best boss

Team Rocket obvs. It is home to the second biggest PokeShip, the best talking cat-thing, AND best leader!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think there is a pokemon section on this forum.

There is, it's in the Nintendo Treehouse.

I thought this was gonna be about the rival forum teams:

Team Popsicle,
Team Swirl,
Team Fruits, and
Club Tasty Cakes

I don't think there is a pokemon section on this forum.
You've made threads in the Pokemon section before. Stop using so much drugs, it's killing your brain cells at record speed.

I'd probably join Team Galactic. All teams are pretty stupid though.

You've made threads in the Pokemon section before. Stop using so much drugs, it's killing your brain cells at record speed.

I'd probably join Team Galactic. All teams are pretty stupid though.

I seriously don't recall.

I choose team galactic :) they are my favorite based on ideas and desing they look awesome for me
And also team magma

I feel like Team Plasma's idea is the most reasonable, with freeing pokemon and creating a world of ideals/truth and stuff. Buuuut Team Galactic is pretty cool so idek

I would so join Team Rocket. They're the only team I actually like because they don't try and act all self-righteous. They just admit they're criminals; I really admire the honesty there.

Last edited:
Probably Plasma(B/W2 N!Plasma)? None of the teams ideals really speak to me outside of Plasma, since you could make the argument that absuive humans and trainers hurt all Pokemon. Rocket is bad to be bad, Aqua/Magma are eco-terrorists, Galatic was a new world (?), and Flare is kinda like Rocket but uglier.

Back