• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Who remembers me?! Chibi auction Bid: AB'd

Hey!! It has been a while TTnTT.. Thank you so much :) I hope you've been well too! Also cuuuuuuute character <3

Definitely been really long ;; and you're absolutely welcome : ) I have been trying to stay positive while ill haha but for now i'm in a good mood :') aaaaaa thank you, it was kyukon's gift to me my last b-day; he's my other precious aside from Ookami when it comes to my beautiful male OC's : D <3

Uggg guess I'm out

I can't afford RLC I hope you do tbt in the future. I love your art

Definitely been really long ;; and you're absolutely welcome : ) I have been trying to stay positive while ill haha but for now i'm in a good mood :') aaaaaa thank you, it was kyukon's gift to me my last b-day; he's my other precious aside from Ookami when it comes to my beautiful male OC's : D <3

Aw... :( I hope you get better soon! Get some rest! Some warm soup, orange juice, and sleep should help you get better faster!

What a nice gift! He is a beautiful babe, and I love your icon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uggg guess I'm out

I can't afford RLC I hope you do tbt in the future. I love your art

Sorry to hear that :/

I might have another auction in the future! Thank you so much ;u;

Aw... :( I hope you get better soon! Get some rest! Some warm soup, orange juice, and sleep should help you get better faster!

What a nice gift! He is a beautiful babe, and I love your icon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to hear that :/

I might have another auction in the future! Thank you so much ;u;

Awwww thanks :') it's not really flu/cold ill more like undiagnosed thyroid autoimmune illness, but hopefully I can get the help I need sooner than later Dx

Ah and agreed I was so enamored with him : ) thanks ^.^ I ended up getting one of Ookami/Kairi too from riinasuu they're so cuuute <3

7UbKAQQ.png
/
255rEOc.png
: D

Awwww thanks :') it's not really flu/cold ill more like undiagnosed thyroid autoimmune illness, but hopefully I can get the help I need sooner than later Dx

Ah and agreed I was so enamored with him : ) thanks ^.^ I ended up getting one of Ookami/Kairi too from riinasuu they're so cuuute <3

7UbKAQQ.png
/
255rEOc.png
: D

Ooh... That really sucks :/ When would you be able to go to the doctor?

They're so cuuuuuute!!

Ooh... That really sucks :/ When would you be able to go to the doctor?

They're so cuuuuuute!!

It's a long story, basically only had my TSH tested and even though it was .2 above the real maximum my hospital waits until it's at 5 which is literally like disfunctioning by then lol ;; im waiting to get ahold of my dad whom has no phone or car since he's my only advocate who believes in me rn ahah D : but im just trying to be positive so I dont collapse from any stress ;;

Otherwise I feel being cheerful as much as possible has helped decrease the suffering :') and I agree haha I was so happy to get those three since I seem to have some weird love putting them in a Poly relationship lol :'D

It's a long story, basically only had my TSH tested and even though it was .2 above the real maximum my hospital waits until it's at 5 which is literally like disfunctioning by then lol ;; im waiting to get ahold of my dad whom has no phone or car since he's my only advocate who believes in me rn ahah D : but im just trying to be positive so I dont collapse from any stress ;;

Otherwise I feel being cheerful as much as possible has helped decrease the suffering :') and I agree haha I was so happy to get those three since I seem to have some weird love putting them in a Poly relationship lol :'D

So how do you contract your dad? Through mail? Just do something fun in the mean time! Um... Read manga? Watch anime? Draw? o-o Play some games? Write some stories about your characters?

I believe in you!! Do you mingle them all together?

So how do you contract your dad? Through mail? Just do something fun in the mean time! Um... Read manga? Watch anime? Draw? o-o Play some games? Write some stories about your characters?

I believe in you!! Do you mingle them all together?

Ah through our family friend so I have some hope and hanging in there :') he tends to go to her place to hang out and luckily im doing all those things minus the drawing because no skill lol, I do need to catch up on some OC backstories though : )

Thank you ;;! also yup LOL I tend to find a way to get my adopts/OC's altogether within one story so far so good ^^ I've had my story in mind since I was 14-15 I think so over 10 years (so much evolving haha) : O

Ah through our family friend so I have some hope and hanging in there :') he tends to go to her place to hang out and luckily im doing all those things minus the drawing because no skill lol, I do need to catch up on some OC backstories though : )

Thank you ;;! also yup LOL I tend to find a way to get my adopts/OC's altogether within one story so far so good ^^ I've had my story in mind since I was 14-15 I think so over 10 years (so much evolving haha) : O

Ahh okay. That's good to hear! I hope you hear from him soon. Aww... With practice, I'm sure you'll get really good!

Crossovers!! hahaha Oh man that is quite a while. I'm sure it has become a lot more developed from then :)

1010. Been stalking for a while heh. I remember desperately wanting to commission you when I first joined lol

i might autobuy but it's probs gonna be like 20k tbt

1010. Been stalking for a while heh. I remember desperately wanting to commission you when I first joined lol

i might autobuy but it's probs gonna be like 20k tbt

Haha that is totally fine! STALK AWAY ouo Just don't appear outside my window.... That would be weird haha

At the moment, it seems like the AB won't be too high? Probably a little less than double of the current bid. However, I'll probably have different AB options.
I'm thinking:
-Two chibis and a villager/pet
-A chibi and villager/pet with a background
-A chibi and villager/pet.

Back