• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Sets, Bells and Hybrids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwuzumakii

memento mori
Bells
Spring Sakura
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Isabelle
Perfect Cherry
Mango
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Feedback
100% (109) +
Hello all! I am here to give away some stuff I have! Hence the title of this thread. Anyways, there will be 5 prizes and I'll be giving away the following:

10 blue roses, 10 purple roses, and 15 pink roses!
The full rococo set!
15 million bells!
The full princess set!
And lastly, the full sloppy set!

There will be one entry per person, editing is okay, but if I catch that you entered twice or more, I will not count any of your entries. All you have to do is type BRL in blue, somewhere in your post so I know you've read all of this. The giveaway will end on June 1st whenever I feel like it. There will be 5 winners and the first person gets to pick first, second winner picks second, and so on. That's about all! Good luck to all of you! :D Also, for anyone that doesn't know, the reason I told you to put BRL in blue is because it stands for "Blue Rose Life". If you are confused on what that is, just check the basement.

Last edited:
BRL

I really need in game bells as I messed
up and put a pwp in the wrong place
and I don't have enough bells to pay
for another one ;-; This is
so kind of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back