Red Envelope
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Froggy Snowman
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
So, I put someone on my ignore list so I won't have to get pms anymore.deffo not resetii. Now, I was wondering if it actually does block pms, and if not what can I do so it can. Thanks!

From my experience no, it hasn't actually blocked them from sending PMs. But instead of the message subject appearing in my inbox, it just says "____ is on your ignore list." under the title/subject column and "View Message" instead of the date & time

Yeah, I put some people on my ignore list yesterday for the first time, and all it does is say you can click to view it ;_____;

From my experience no, it hasn't actually blocked them from sending PMs. But instead of the message subject appearing in my inbox, it just says "____ is on your ignore list." under the title/subject column and "View Message" instead of the date & time

Crap
:(
well then, I cry.

If they are harassing you, maybe you should report them?
I don't know what's going on, but it sounds like someone might be causing you trouble and if that's the case you should report them for it.

If they are harassing you, maybe you should report them?
I don't know what's going on, but it sounds like someone might be causing you trouble and if that's the case you should report them for it.

It's resetti i tried to block
you know, the npc who always gives you warnings.
and i was curious to see if it could work.

It's resetti i tried to block
you know, the npc who always gives you warnings.
and i was curious to see if it could work.

Well, I've never been in trouble so I don't know how Resetti works on this site.

And no you probably cannot block the NPC / staff controlled (I assume) account that gives out warnings.
It just wouldn't be possible.

Well, I've never been in trouble so I don't know how Resetti works on this site.

And no you probably cannot block the NPC / staff controlled (I assume) account that gives out warnings.
It just wouldn't be possible.

I already knew that because the above people told me you cannot block someone from pming you, so its not possible with any account.

Back