• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Question about camp site and police station

cielo525

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
so what do they do? Ive been playing with the campsite as a board game public works . ive been waiting for something cute to pop up but i havent gotten anything so far :(

Last edited:
The police station holds any missing/lost or misplaced items in your town. for example if a villager moves on top of your items it will show up there. the officer you choose will also report anything unusual to you, like Gulliver. Also, be patient with the campsite, eventually someone will come.

The police station holds any missing/lost or misplaced items in your town. for example if a villager moves on top of your items it will show up there. the officer you choose will also report anything unusual to you, like Gulliver. Also, be patient with the campsite, eventually someone will come.

I believe they're asking about it in amiibo festival instead of New Leaf. ^^;

Anyway, both are permanent buildings in your town map. Their purpose is to create a new path on the board map depending on where you put them. The only way I've seen them being "used" is for the board game happening after a character lands on the space and it's usually pretty random. I've only seen the campsite mentioned once so far out of 20+ board games.

I've heard some people say you can adopt a ninth but I haven't seen any concrete proof of that.

Back