IP banned without warning or explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Flea
Winter Mittens
I have been IP banned twice with neither warning nor explanation, despite having no infractions. Both times, I have submitted feedback and the ban has been lifted, but no one has contacted me to explain what happened so I can avoid it happening again.

Can someone help me figure this out, or am I doomed to being repeatedly banned? :(

I have been IP banned twice with neither warning nor explanation, despite having no infractions. Both times, I have submitted feedback and the ban has been lifted, but no one has contacted me to explain what happened so I can avoid it happening again.

Can someone help me figure this out, or am I doomed to being repeatedly banned? :(

You're doomed. Good luck!
I think contact the staff board would be where you post this

Last edited:
Would be better suited for a discussion amongst youself and the staff as members can only speculate, only reasons I can come up with revolve around ban evasion, sharing IPs with spam bots, or something else entirely.

Hi, we don't have any record of you being IP banned. Please send me a PM and I'll look into it more. If you have the IP addresses that seem to be banned, that would help too.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back