Hi, AC took over my life in a single week!

Citruitte

( ・ิω・ิ)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello! I'm Citruitte, but my in-game nickname is Aria. I got my Animal Crossing: New Leaf just a week ago and I'm already addicted to it! It's my first game of the series but not last (I'm sure!).

Generally speaking, I had to restart my first Town (my first town had terrible layout and pretty lame name but I loved the villagers). My new Town (Ceriesse) was created today and I'm already excited about it! :'D

I'm new to the game, so any tips would be appreciated! My 3DS friend-code is already in my profile if anyone wants it! ; v ;

Hi, welcome to the forums! if you need help getting started I could come over and give you some bells? sadly I don't have lots of furniture but I do have bells. Do you need tools?

Thank you, but I'm not in rush. ; v ; Sure, I have a ton of work to do but holidays are coming and I'll have time to play a bit more than I do now.

I managed to get as far as opening the Tortimer island and getting lots of bells thanks to island's bugs. It's kinda dull when I have to wait for all the shops to open up but It's worth waiting! (And meanwhile I can farm some bells <3)

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to the forums! If you need help with anything, please let me know! <3

Back