• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

About to get ready for the meeting thing our complex invited us to. Something about improving the place, possibly MORE construction.

...There'd better be food.

ACNL, talking to a new client (an old friend of mine!).

- - - Post Merge - - -

About to get ready for the meeting thing our complex invited us to. Something about improving the place, possibly MORE construction.

...There'd better be food.

I was right, and more importantly, there were snacks!

8clZa7o.gif

trying not to die lol i swear i dont really wanna go to the ER or a clinic with my eye but if i cant get it out by tomorrow i might have to ugh

trying not to die lol i swear i dont really wanna go to the ER or a clinic with my eye but if i cant get it out by tomorrow i might have to ugh

Wait what, you need to get your eye removed?

Talking with my friend about a Earthbear that is eating frozen strawberries that he is storing in his fridge, because he's living in the desert so the strawberries would unfreeze..

^Really hope it's nothing serious!:(

Playing minigame island on Mario Party. Been a little while since I played this on my N64, feels nice to own it again :D

^Really hope it's nothing serious!:(

I think not actually, still a bit sore since I had to poke bits out of it all yesterday but it doesn't have that feel of having something behind, more like someone hit my eye or stuff and the red and swollen gone down.

Thank you and everyone for the concern though, really thought I had to go get my eye ****ed up by a doctor now :( *sends hugs* <3

Last edited:
^Glad to hear it was nothing too huge!:)

I think not actually, still a bit sore since I had to poke bits out of it all yesterday but it doesn't have that feel of having something behind, more like someone hit my eye or stuff and the red and swollen gone down.

Thank you and everyone for the concern though, really thought I had to go get my eye ****ed up by a doctor now :( *sends hugs* <3

Glad all is well!

Currently waiting in anticipation for my game to get here, I literally have my mail key at the ready.

Last edited:
Ty guys. <3

Also omg wow stalking someone right after they said No is not being a professional lol.

Back