• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Watching King of the Hill, eating popcorn, and DexNav hunting for a shiny Absol.

I also just got done sobbing after like 4 hours but if I can't stop thinking about that poor kitten I'll prob start up again.

May attempt finishing the last couple (most recent) episodes of My Hero Academia, or just go to sleep.

Still shiny hunting. After breaking the chain 3 times, I'm finally on a 40 Chain streak so hopefully I can get to 130 without breaking it again. If I actually manage to catch a shiny Absol I'll be so happy...

^^I got that chain up to like 200 and I gave up. My search level is now 400 lol

Tryin to hatch eevees atm :p

gl u thot ^^^

about to wash the dishes and just packing up the stuff i got @ work today

Sitting down, about to go shower and eat before heading to a meeting at university with a professor/chair

Last edited:
Training up some pokes while waiting for my bedding to be done.

My Delphox and Samurott are up to level 54, Servine is level 34, Growlithe is level 30, and the legend Giratina is a mighty level 78 :rolleyes:

Thinking about the dreamies I want in my town but thinking about how long it will take and how many bells it will most likely be.

Thinking about the dreamies I want in my town but thinking about how long it will take and how many bells it will most likely be.

If you reach out to the many great users on this site they can help you get your dreamies no problemo :)

Just listening to music and browsing.

Sitting down, planning on going to martial arts in a couple hours.

Laying down in my cousin's room in front of the air conditioner // also am very full I just ate and I know I shouldn't be laying down on my stomach but ughh

Playing with Ajax. I caught him as a shiny Golbat yesterday evening and now he's a Crobat ^o^

20180627_175943.jpg

Just look how precious he is!!! :loveeee:

Trying over and over again to beat the Cynthia Paralogue in Fire Emblem Awakening [Lunatic] [Classic]. I’m getting closer and closer (actually able to rescue Cynthia, just have to fend off the opposing ruffians). I think I’m going to train a bit more and then try again.

Last edited:
Ah I love shiny Crobat. One of my favorites. The colors actually go together pretty well in my opinion.

I personally just love crobat in general and finding this guy last night was definitely the highlight of my day :D
But yes his colors are great, pink and green can't be beat :rolleyes:

Back