• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Sitting on my bed and watching TV with the sound off. Organizing things and playing video games.

Deciding what I'm gonna do with my day.

I feel like even though it's my birthday, the best I'm gonna get is a bunch of *kinda pointless and meaningless* messages on facebook. Doubt I'll get to see any of my friends today.

Idk maybe I'll go ride my bike, but lord knows I gotta wait til my dad leaves for work...

Sitting on my bed doing nothing.

Eh what else. Listening to music!

Listening to some Billy Joel. And, I'm about to try out this "Blend & Shade Inspiration Pad" that I got on my birthday. I've never really tried to blend or shade things, so this'll be fun to try out!

Eating a coco popsicle and talking to my boyfriend on the phone !

listening to animal crossings 8am music and waiting for shops to open:) planning on what i’m going to do for my birthday and thinking about what i’m going to eat whenever i stop being lazy and decide to go downstairs. (also postponing last night’s dishes D:)

Sitting on my bed, playing Pokemon (soon Fire Emblem again).

Sitting in front of the fan bc it's so friggin' hot in Cali.

Back home and doing laundry.

Playing Omega Ruby and watching King of the Hill. I just got my internet working on my 3DS and laptop so I'm having fun wonder trading and watching one of my fav shows ^o^

While on route 101 catching pokes for wonder trading I found a Zorua!! I was so surprised:eek:

Loving on the kitties here.

Last edited:
I've been playing Omega Ruby all day, wonder trading. I gotta get Azelf and Uxie so I can catch Palkia, and ultimately Giratina :D

Training my army once again on Fire Emblem Awakening.

Snapping my friend and watching a Throne of Lies youtube video in the background. :p

Back