• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Hatching for a 6IV female Vulpix. I already got the shiny out of this hunt but I still need the 6IV so I can use it later on for any future breeding.

Feeding all my miis on tomodachi life, while watching the story of God on tv(mostly listening), and buying art/ also makeup products

crying because i cant find any good shops that actually have anything cute in XS/S in stock

wanting to take a nap, listening to vocaloids, going to do the dishes when this song is over

Just woke up, making cup ramen...w

Just finished playing Overwatch.. now just listening to music and chillin c:

listening to the smiths-jeane, reminiscing on my last relationship, drinking bold, bitter floral early grey tea, waiting on some polymer clay to bake in the oven, and stressing over not having my life together

Looking through new posts on tumblr

Laying on my bed watching old Youtube Poops and talking to friends on Skype.

struggling to stay awake its 4;30am but i hate being up when its daylight and i hate sleeping its a waste of time

yawn

Back