• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

debating on whether to take quick nap or just pour coffee straight into my mouth lol

Sitting in class fidgeting with my phone in Graphic Design. (Even though I gotta take 22 photographs by two weeks with all tweaked and separated into different categories)

Trying to go back to sleep. I have to take a bath tonight with a special soap, and again at like 3am (since my surgery is at 5am and it takes an hour to get there), so I decided I'm just gonna try to stay up tonight and then sleep after my surgery is done tomorrow morning.

Listening to music and playing Super Mario 3D Land.

Standing in line to get my husband food.. he asked me to pick him something up to eat since I have our car. (We only have one car for now)

watching all these episodes of freaky eaters on youtube
damn it i'm so hungry

Just listening to music. I had to wake up at 2am to take my pain medicine and get my ice cooler refilled so I'm gonna try to lull myself back to sleep until 6am, when I'll have to repeat the process. 3 hours of sleep here I (hopefully) come!

Having some coffee, and maybe gonna take a really quick nap before i gotta go.

Listening to music and playing Super Mario 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon from time to time.

Teaching my son to fight Heartless and to defend the worlds from darkness xD (I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts for my son. He LOVES it)

Trying to multitask between my phone and listening to my math teacher AND doing my homework, what am I even doing? (I could really use some pineapple-free pizza...)

at work, but i get to go home in 15 min!!

Still contemplating my life lmao

I've been so hard on myself lately, I tend to get jealous of others and Im all the time comparing myself with others too. I guess I think if I don't catch someone's attention and... well anyways I just don't feel like I'm good enough. Ever.

Tomorrow I'm gonna do some drawings, thinking about drawing myself and a picture of Harvey too. I miss making hippie drawings lol

Back