• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

I'm using this forum to procrastinate playing video games so technically nothing. But I also have music running.

last-minute wrapping the rest of the presents (we're having a very belated christmas thing) and then finally this holiday can be over

Listening to music in one ear as I shiver in the cold living room lol

Watching seasons 1 to 8 of River Monsters. ^_^

Last edited:
Listening to some music.

I'm laying in my bed, trying to go back to sleep. I want to lay on my side but I can't with my leg the way it is :(

Making my husband feel his daughter kick the inner walls of my stomach e.e She’s the reason I can’t sleep at night

watching bts english interviews because the combination of their broken english and distant expressions is hilarious.

Just got done working on an SMO collage for the night. I haven't done one of these since Super Mario 3D World was released but I had forgotten how fun it was!

This will be like the 6th collage I've done. Some of them are pretty good and some of them are trashy on purpose xDDD

Back