What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Converting .flac files to .mp3 because some jerk thought it was a good idea with .flac -_- No it's not they take up more space, I don't like the clean sounds and most players can't handle it.

In bed, thinking of all the homework I have to turn in...

splatoon_splatfest_results_marshmallows_hot_dogs_1.jpg

Watching yet another twitch stream of .hack//G.U. Last Recode.

Listening to a podcast (Hamish and Andy, check them out on youtube, they're aussie comedians, more recent vids are from their radio show. But, they did a couple of seasons of tv)

trying to SOS chain Klefki and oh my god I crave death
I just need one with HA and now I understand why I can't get one off GTS this is the most annoying Pok?mon to ever exist

Last edited:
Well I was studying for my Calc final tomorrow, but I don't feel so well and I need something fun to do in between study times...

So instead I'm playing Super Mario 64. Tryin to get a good screenshot of Unagi for my next blog entry :p

Trying to sleep... Ugh my headache won’t go away.. and we are trying to prevent me from getting a fever(I don’t want to have to go to the hospital)

trying to come up with sketches for the postcards i have to make for my watercolor class, i'm all out of ideas

Starwars battlefront 2 (2017)
I really like it but afkers are making the playerbase T R A S H

Trying to find a good horror movie that I haven't already seen. That's a hard task. I should try to catch up on my shows. Right now I am watching Cold Case. I have recently decided I want to watch every single episode. I am on Season 1, Episode 7.

Still studying for my Calc final tomorrow...

also hoping someone brings me food .-.

Back