• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Converting .flac files to .mp3 because some jerk thought it was a good idea with .flac -_- No it's not they take up more space, I don't like the clean sounds and most players can't handle it.

In bed, thinking of all the homework I have to turn in...

splatoon_splatfest_results_marshmallows_hot_dogs_1.jpg

Watching yet another twitch stream of .hack//G.U. Last Recode.

Listening to a podcast (Hamish and Andy, check them out on youtube, they're aussie comedians, more recent vids are from their radio show. But, they did a couple of seasons of tv)

trying to SOS chain Klefki and oh my god I crave death
I just need one with HA and now I understand why I can't get one off GTS this is the most annoying Pok?mon to ever exist

Last edited:
Well I was studying for my Calc final tomorrow, but I don't feel so well and I need something fun to do in between study times...

So instead I'm playing Super Mario 64. Tryin to get a good screenshot of Unagi for my next blog entry :p

Trying to sleep... Ugh my headache won’t go away.. and we are trying to prevent me from getting a fever(I don’t want to have to go to the hospital)

trying to come up with sketches for the postcards i have to make for my watercolor class, i'm all out of ideas

Starwars battlefront 2 (2017)
I really like it but afkers are making the playerbase T R A S H

Trying to find a good horror movie that I haven't already seen. That's a hard task. I should try to catch up on my shows. Right now I am watching Cold Case. I have recently decided I want to watch every single episode. I am on Season 1, Episode 7.

Eating cheez doodles, chatting with people, should probably ragequit on mkds soon :^^^)

Still studying for my Calc final tomorrow...

also hoping someone brings me food .-.

Back