What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Laying in bed, it’s 3:21 am and I’m honestly wanting to bother my husband since he’s sound asleep. >~> I blame my cat for me being awake.. I’m a super light sleeper while this dude and his mini-me are total heavy sleepers. I could be getting kidnapped/robbed and screaming and my husband would still be asleep >~> Though my husband has to make up in 30 min or so to go to work so he’s saved for today. Weekend though, not so much c;

Listening to Kirby music, playing adoptable websites, and waiting for the sun to rise in a few hours. My sleeping schedule has been messed up.

Tried glueing a bracelet for the 76th time, hope it lasts now. Not waterproof for sure smfh

I'm on my way to my grandmas house for Christmas!

Oh man this is gonna be so lit xDD

Just got home from the store, gonna help my mom prep things for Xmas eve soon and maybe play splatoon 2! :)

laughing at that video where the guy is like Y E S, E - Y E S and at the end he's amazed that it spelt eyes.

Listening to music and about to play some New Super Mario Bros. 2!

In my bed, waiting to open my Christmas presents. And watching Spongebob

Awaiting confirmation on my references(person is really specific), sketching ideas, drinking apple juice and waiting for my sister to arrive for our tradition of Merry Chinese Take-Out.

Last edited:
Listening to music & downloading CDs into my iTunes Library.

Back