Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
As far as I know this is NA only, but I will update this post when more comes.
NA, EU and AUS event!

May 25, 2016

Another Mew Is in the News

If you missed Mew when the Pok?mon 20th celebration kicked off in February, here’s another chance.

The Mythical Pok?mon Mew was first available at GameStop stores in February. If you weren't able to make it to GameStop in time, you'll have another chance to receive Mew when the Pok?mon Trainer Club newsletter arrives in your inbox in June. It's the same Pok?mon that was given out at GameStop, so if you received that one, you won't be able to get another one.

If you're not already receiving the Pok?mon Trainer Club newsletter, be sure to sign up for it by June 1, 2016, to receive the next newsletter containing a code for Mew. Be sure to enter the code into your Pok?mon Omega Ruby, Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire, Pok?mon X, or Pok?mon Y game by August 31, 2016.

The Pok?mon Trainer Club newsletter is full of Pok?mon news, promotions, and information to keep you up-to-date in the world of Pok?mon. Plus, the newsletter is free—just create a Pok?mon Trainer Club account and opt in to receiving it.

Don't miss this second chance to get the Mythical Pok?mon Mew. And be sure to visit Pokemon.com/20 for more details on the Pok?mon 20th celebration.

Source: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/another-mew-is-in-the-news/

Last edited:
I was literally at work today standing at the register, pondering life, as always, whilst scanning peoples items, and thought to myself "man, I never did get that Mew code. Once I get home from work I better go buy one on TBT" and then I went on my break like 30 minutes later, checked Twitter, and saw this.

Proof there is a Jesus out there.

It's EU and Oceania too, it says on serebii. I got it before so no 2nd mew mew for me but still noice they do :)

It's the same Pok?mon that was given out at GameStop, so if you received that one, you won't be able to get another one.

Gee, good thing I have an extra e-mail account and two other game saves that I haven't redeemed a code onto yet.

Gee, good thing I have an extra e-mail account and two other game saves that I haven't redeemed a code onto yet.

yeah i could get it on my OR I guess cause my mew is on Y but yeah still idek if im subscribed though lol cause apparently you have to renew sht

Yeah my little bro didn't get that Mew so I'll probably give him my code.

yeah i could get it on my OR I guess cause my mew is on Y but yeah still idek if im subscribed though lol cause apparently you have to renew sht
Should be really easy to fix real quick. Check and update your settings! :)

hi i was wondering if anyone can help i no longer want my pokemon trainer club account and i was wondering what do i have to do to delete it?

i tried that and everything i don't where to look Tom do i just ignore it or i don't know what to do.

yeah Tom that's my plan because i tried all of that unless i'm doing something nothing worked so if leave my unwanted account alone what'll happen to it ?

thanks Twinleaf that's what i'm going to do i mean i just changed my mind that's why i wanted to delete.

Yeah my little bro didn't get that Mew so I'll probably give him my code.

Should be really easy to fix real quick. Check and update your settings! :)

Yeah I will do that and check my email, apparently they unsub automatically and stuff after a while it seemed for some users, so glad I got the birds before :0 Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found it, ugh their login page is so tedious to actually find so you to manually google it pfft.

(or it's just me but ya lol that layout doe)

The checkbox is ticked so yeah I should maybe receive I assume lol or i'm just gonna register my OR game on PGL first.

I think my account is checked for the newsletter but I haven't gotten any emails from then in a while. I hope I get it.

I got Mew before if anyone wants my code. It is for NA, though I already got Mew in both of my games so I can't get it to trade to a different region.

Back