• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you use incognito/private browser?

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Tell us ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Constantly

always i have my mozilla set on that lol. i hate saving history cookies n shixx lol

Sometimes, but no one really checks my history and I don't visit any websites I'd want to hide so I don't bother more than half the time.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I mainly do it so cookies and site history aren't saved so I don't spend forever trying to clean out my cache every other week.

Quite often. I mostly use it for the same thing I look up online, only if I don't want it ending up in my history.

I've never used it before. My parents respect my privacy, they know what I do in the middle of the night. So I have no reason to use it. I still keep my browser history cleared and my PC shut off when I'm not using it though. I have some really weird kinks/fetishes that aren't necessarily reproducible or biologically possible in real life. Of the monster girl variety... :I

OK I'll just take my leave now.

I usually online use said feature when I am in a public place and I want to enter into my account about something. Like for example, I want to log in to facebook, or my e-mail, or something related to my art. In public places, I go incognito to avoid the browser saving anything I do/visit so that the next time I close my window, it simply logs out as if nothing ever happens. Although I had to learn the hard way too. At first, I never used it, so people noticed one day I left my facebook on, and people stopped being my friends because of that one post. And after that, I always enter on incognito mode to avoid problems such as that.

meh only when im looking up embarrassing symptoms or what a certain word means but other than that not much i aint nasty

I don't have incognito. :/
But if I did, I would use it every day.
(No like I really don't have it I've looked everywhere I've tried everything)

I don't have incognito. :/
But if I did, I would use it every day.
(No like I really don't have it I've looked everywhere I've tried everything)

try ctrl+shift+n or ctrl+shift+p

Last edited:
I use it when I'm on my phone's browser, which is not very often considering I hate going on websites on such a small screen

I mainly use my school chromebook to get on the internet and they disabled the function so even if I wanted to use it I couldn't

;) ;)
jk i kid
;)

idk every couple of days or so
like when im watching tv shows illegally and 18 films

can i ask what type of answers u expected lol

Last edited:
Very rarely.Only for times when I'm paranoid and want to search up something about personal issues and such.But once in a blue moon.

I use it almost everyday. I use it when I need to search up something personal; don't want to be questioned. Though sometimes, I got used to typing in the short cut on the keyboard, so sometimes I'm using Incognito when I don't realize it.

Last edited:
Back