How often do you use incognito/private browser?

always i have my mozilla set on that lol. i hate saving history cookies n shixx lol

Sometimes, but no one really checks my history and I don't visit any websites I'd want to hide so I don't bother more than half the time.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I mainly do it so cookies and site history aren't saved so I don't spend forever trying to clean out my cache every other week.

Quite often. I mostly use it for the same thing I look up online, only if I don't want it ending up in my history.

I've never used it before. My parents respect my privacy, they know what I do in the middle of the night. So I have no reason to use it. I still keep my browser history cleared and my PC shut off when I'm not using it though. I have some really weird kinks/fetishes that aren't necessarily reproducible or biologically possible in real life. Of the monster girl variety... :I

OK I'll just take my leave now.

I usually online use said feature when I am in a public place and I want to enter into my account about something. Like for example, I want to log in to facebook, or my e-mail, or something related to my art. In public places, I go incognito to avoid the browser saving anything I do/visit so that the next time I close my window, it simply logs out as if nothing ever happens. Although I had to learn the hard way too. At first, I never used it, so people noticed one day I left my facebook on, and people stopped being my friends because of that one post. And after that, I always enter on incognito mode to avoid problems such as that.

meh only when im looking up embarrassing symptoms or what a certain word means but other than that not much i aint nasty

I don't have incognito. :/
But if I did, I would use it every day.
(No like I really don't have it I've looked everywhere I've tried everything)

I use it when I'm on my phone's browser, which is not very often considering I hate going on websites on such a small screen

I mainly use my school chromebook to get on the internet and they disabled the function so even if I wanted to use it I couldn't

;) ;)
jk i kid
;)

idk every couple of days or so
like when im watching tv shows illegally and 18 films

can i ask what type of answers u expected lol

Last edited:
Very rarely.Only for times when I'm paranoid and want to search up something about personal issues and such.But once in a blue moon.

I use it almost everyday. I use it when I need to search up something personal; don't want to be questioned. Though sometimes, I got used to typing in the short cut on the keyboard, so sometimes I'm using Incognito when I don't realize it.

Last edited:
Back