• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have a TV in your room?

Do you have a TV in your room?

• yes

Votes: 48 59.3%
  • no

Votes: 33 40.7%

• Total voters

chaicow

Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Pumpkin Cupcake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I do not have a TV in my room but my brother does and it makes me so mad. My brother doesn't have one TV. HE HAS TWO. He doesn't even use the second one. My room is way to small for a TV but I'm still jealous. Do you have a TV in you room.

Yeah I do have a TV in my room but I rarely ever use it to watch programmes, it's mostly just to play games on my WiiU, and even then if I had a HDMI cable I could do that on my laptop. Honestly I would donate mine to you if I could. I don't use it all that much!

Yes, a Sony Smart TV. I use it for my PS4 and to watch movies/anime sometimes :)

Haha I didn't get a TV in my room until I cleared high school either, you're not the only one who suffered. I'm sure you'll get one soon!

I do have one in my room. I had 3 actually. One stopped working, the 2nd I got from one of my sisters. It worked, but kept turning off at random times. Then, I got the 3rd one from someone I know. Its old, yet works perfectly.

Not at the moment, but I used to have an older TV when I was younger in my room. I didn't really watch it more than I did the family TV though, so I don't see the need of having one in my room again.

When I'm living at my college, I have one in my room that's hooked up to all my consoles and that's mainly what I use it for. The cable provider where my university is sucks so I never watch regular shows.

Right now, I'm living at my parents and I have a TV in my room but I NEVER use it. It's basically a desktop monitor that you can also watch tv on. Since getting rid of the desktop and getting a laptop, the monitor just sits on my desk and all my consoles are hooked up to the huge tv in our game room.

I don't really need a TV in my room, and there isn't much room for one. So no, I don't. Though, sometimes I take the extra TV and put it in my room :p

it wasnt but I moved it to to use a bit more

though I still hardly ever use it so lel

at least it isnt like 20 feet away from a sitting area anymore

No, there's no room for a TV in my room. Also I think because of the wiring or cables or something it would be impossible to put a tv in my room?

no, if i want to play console games i need to go upstairs! other than that i just watch tv and stuff on my laptop

yeah, but i dont use it unless i have friends over. we dont have cable, but i can connect my tv to netflix and watch movies from there. we get too cramped if we try to watch from my computer, even if there's only two of us

Yes. I don't have cable on mine because I never really watch TV programs anyway. I use it to play Xbox and such.

Last edited:
Nope, just my laptop, the TV is out in the living room. In my previous homes I had a TV in my room though

Back