• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weird...

Flutter

The Fun Has Arrived!
Bells
Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
You know how when you do a favor for someone and you get a gift for it? Well I didn't get one... Lobo wanted me to give Muffy something that she left at his house. So I did, and neither Lobo or Muffy gave me anything. Has that happened to anyone else? I'm just curious because I ALWAYS got things for that kind of stuff.

the friendship levels
i did stuff when i was getting develop permit and got nothing and sometimes when i only tack to them once
so yeah :p

This has happened to me several times. I'm guessing it has to do with your friendship level.

I actually can't remember this happening to me, but I'm assuming your friendship level with either of them is relatively low? I'm only suggesting though.

Yeah, if you're friendship level is low or you recently blew them off when they asked for something, they won't always give you a gift.

Back