• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reset?

Which one should i do?

• Total voters

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
I really want to reset... it feels like i really didnt work hard on my town much... i got my game preowned...

I got mainly 2 ideas that i think that are great

Mayor Elinu of Pora - An All cat town, gets its name from a popular MMORPG called Tera.

Mayor Firefly of Owl City - An all eagle town, gets its name from a popular band named Owl City

omg the Owl City is such a cute idea. And there aren't very many eagle towns that I know of so I think that it's a very creative idea. I'd say do it if you really don't feel passionate about your town now and want to do it all over again.

omg the Owl City is such a cute idea. And there aren't very many eagle towns that I know of so I think that it's a very creative idea. I'd say do it if you really don't feel passionate about your town now and want to do it all over again.

Yeah, i got the idea from listening to "When can I see you again" By Owl City.... then i listened to Mandopony's "Turning Over A New Leaf" somehow the two crossed and i really wanted to do a Owl City town

I think the owl city one is really cute and having all eagles is definitely more unique than all cats.

I chose Owl City. I think it's funny to have the name 'Firefly' and the town of 'Owl City', hehe. c: Plus, so many people have primarily cat themed towns. I think it'd be nice to see it switched up with an eagle town.

i choose owl city

but its because i love listing to his song :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

plus eagle are awesome

Omg Owl City is my favorite band! My favorite song from him is Sal****er room so I had to choose Owl City :p

Back