What do you wish you knew when you were new?

-The Cedar Saplings only growing in the Northern Hemisphere: I learned the hard way and lost a lot of cedar saplings before I finally looked it up.
-The Turnips are really good to buy to make bells. I NEVER looked into it until recently and saw just how much you can make if you utilize the internet.
-Plot resetting
-Should have been obvious but getting a good layout for your town. I thought the first four you get were the only maps you could choose from and that you couldn't restart again and get different ones.

That's all I can personally think of :)

Plot resetting for sure. It would have made my villager house placements so much better. I found out about it when I had almost all my mortgages paid off with all four characters rip. Luckily, most of my village homes placed in decent spots with the exception of Kevin and Pancetti. I did my best to work around it, though.

Also, breeding blue roses. Most of the guides are vague/incorrect and I wasted a lot of time trying to breed them. D:

The benefit of having 1 of each villager personality in town. I finally have the last 2 villager types back that can request the remaining pwp and its taking forever. Also how long it can take for unwanted villagers to leave.

I wish i had known about weeding day and all the different kind of events. I always tt'd so much and played for two years without knowing you could grow "hybrids"

I wish I knew that the Tree you plant will record the History of your town. My town history is all over the place with dates. I didn't know you were suppose to play it in real time and I TT'd, a lot, instead.

Back