• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❥ Looking for dream towns to feature in a video ! ❥

Pastelle

( ´・ᴗ・` )
Bells
I make Youtube videos here and am seeking to make more Animal Crossing ones!

If you have a nice dream town that you would like featured, or you want to offer the address of one of your favorites, please leave a comment below detailing the address and theme!

I love visiting dream towns, so it should be a good video! :)

First video!

Second video!

Third video!

Last edited:
I have semi nice towns, DA's and themes in sig c: They're finished except I haven't done much interior design, I loathe it :/

Last edited:
So there's a town that someone I know made. It's really beautiful and was saved during the cherry blossom season. His town looks kinda like a park in the city, and it's quite relaxing to visit. It's also a Japanese town. It's named Yume no Toshi (Town of Dreams) and his mayor is named Ken. If you visit, then I hope you enjoy his town! :D

DA: 2900-6455-4103

Last edited:
I would love it if you would consider one of my towns!

Goblin is themed after the movie, "Labyrinth." DA 4100-5606-8152
It is complete, and has outfits and goodies laid out.
"Labyrinth" has been my favorite movie always, and David Bowie is very dear to my heart. I made the town well before he passed, but afterwards I added a little tribute to him as well.

AHS is themed after the first 4 seasons of the TV series, "American Horror Story." DA 4500-6524-8750
It is also complete, with outfits and goodies.
Not a typical horror town--it has pretty, suburban landscaping to disguise the horror going on inside the homes. It has a zillion references to the show, which I've been told are enjoyable even if you haven't seen the series.

I don't know which of the two I would say is 'better,' as I am very attached to both, so that would be up to you (of course).

I am actually watching your dream video that you posted! I just started, but it's already great...I look on YouTube for good dream videos pretty much every day. :blush:

I would love it if you would consider one of my towns!

Goblin is themed after the movie, "Labyrinth." DA 4100-5606-8152
It is complete, and has outfits and goodies laid out.
"Labyrinth" has been my favorite movie always, and David Bowie is very dear to my heart. I made the town well before he passed, but afterwards I added a little tribute to him as well.

AHS is themed after the first 4 seasons of the TV series, "American Horror Story." DA 4500-6524-8750
It is also complete, with outfits and goodies.
Not a typical horror town--it has pretty, suburban landscaping to disguise the horror going on inside the homes. It has a zillion references to the show, which I've been told are enjoyable even if you haven't seen the series.

I don't know which of the two I would say is 'better,' as I am very attached to both, so that would be up to you (of course).

I am actually watching your dream video that you posted! I just started, but it's already great...I look on YouTube for good dream videos pretty much every day. :blush:

The labyrinth?! SO FREAKING COOL

Must check this out.

Well my town it's not finished yet but people who has gone there pass it great for the moment
So your welcome to dream about my town called zebilage

It's a zoo dedicated to the zebra

Dream code: 5400-6244-1262

Last edited:
It would be really great if you could include the DAs of the towns you visit, somewhere in the video--I really liked the towns you visited in your first dream video, and would like to visit them, but don't know their DAs. :)

I have 5 in my signature. You're welcome to visit them. :)

I'm looking primarily for themed towns so these are perfect! Are those all the different themed houses?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It would be really great if you could include the DAs of the towns you visit, somewhere in the video--I really liked the towns you visited in your first dream video, and would like to visit them, but don't know their DAs. :)

Great suggestion! Will add them to the description.

Last edited:
My DA isn't updated, but whenever I do update I'll let you know :-D
Also, I subscribed to your YouTube channel! I hope to start my own channel someday too > U <)b Keep up the great work~!! <3

I love the thumbnail on your videos. I'll probably post my town once I finish it :))!

mine isn't 100% complete yet, so i won't recommend it, but i just wanted to say your voice is so soothing and i also really like your thumbnails!!

Back