• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Blue villagers?

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Flea
Winter Mittens
So, I restarted recently, and I wound up having Bam and Julian move in right next to one another. Seeing as blue is my favorite color, I was delighted. Now I'm wondering if I could make a town with all blue villagers. I think it'd be especially cute, considering that I'm going to use mostly fairy tale PWPs, along with pink flowers and a ton of perfect peaches.

The question is, are there blue villagers of every personality type? I know there's Bluebear, Skye, and Jeremiah... surely there must be others.

I appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Tom,Cyrano,Wolfgang,Groucho,Bruce-cranky
Filbert,Broccolo,Derwin,Hugh,Moe,Doc-lazy
Yuka,Francine-snooty
Kody,Poncho-jock
Rosie-peppy
Ed-smug

That's all I can think of offhand.I don't think there are any blue uchi villagers in the game.

Last edited:
Wow I'm sure your town will look awesome! The above poster did a good job and covered most of them. I would like to add a few :)

I also ordered them for you:
- Clearly blue means there's a nice shade of blue that covers most of their body
- Mostly blue means there's another dominant color, or their blue is not as satisfying
- A bit blue means they have only a few blue parts but could be considered blue by a strech

Crankies
Clearly blue = Bruce, Roscoe
Mostly blue = Groucho, Lobo, Tom, Wolfgang
A bit blue = Cyrano

Lazies
Clearly blue = Broccolo, Derwin, Doc, Filbert, Hugh, Jeremiah
Mostly blue = Moe
A bit blue = Cube, Puck

Jocks
Clearly blue = Axel, Bam, Kody
Mostly blue = Pierce, Poncho
A bit blue = Roald

Smugs
Clearly blue = Beardo, Ed, Julian
Mostly blue = Keaton, Phil
A bit blue = Hans, Ken, Tex

Peppies
Clearly blue = Bluebear, Rosie
Mostly blue = Agent S, Pate, Wendy

Normals
Mostly blue = Mitzi
A bit blue = Dora

Snooties
Clearly blue = Alli, Francine, Naomi, Yuka
Mostly blue = Robin
A bit blue = Baabara

Uchis
A bit blue = Diva (by a huge stretch, she's purple and has blue makeup XD), Fuschia has blue ears? ^^"

By the way good luck with your project!

Yay more color theme
I'm doing one with purple theme :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And one normals that it's blue it's Bertha

- - - Post Merge - - -

And lili and Mitzi
Are the one most blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

But on uchi I don't think that much except flo
If you want to you can do like mine
I won't have a peppy but I'm getting their pwp first then taking them out

other than what's already listed, pango and sprinkle are blue peppy villagers.
bertha, skye and lily are blue normal villagers.
gwen is a kinda blue (i consider her blue, at least) snooty villager.
peewee and rooney are blue cranky villagers.
rodney is kinda blue, he's smug.
i also consider jay, t-bone, tank and jacques to be blue.

chester, chow, dotty, eunice, ken, monty, walt are a little bit blue, whether they fit in your town or not is up to you. :)

I know someone mentioned Wolfgang already, I just thought I'd put in a good word for him because he's my favourite villager :) Skye is also super pretty. I'm picky about tone and hue, so if I were to do blue I would probably avoid villagers with greenish hues (such as lily) or reddish hues (such as diva). That being said, it can be tough to meet all the villager groups!

omg, thank you all so much for your suggestions! I'm mostly settled on a list of dreamies now. This is what I've got right now:

Smug: Julian
Jock: Bam
Lazy: Hugh, Jeremiah
Cranky: Wolfgang
Snooty: Naomi
Normal: Skye, Bertha
Uchi: Flo
Peppy: (?)

I'm torn between Rosie and Bluebear for my peppy. Also, I figured Flo would work as my uchi, since she and Wolfgang share a similar dark navy blue kinda color. What do you guys think so far?

Last edited:
I love it :) and honestly in my opinion I'll go with bluebear
Because a lot of people have Rosie
But then again I'm more fan of rosie.... this is not helping

Whatever you do, go with Moe,
he's the sweetest kitten you'll ever meet ^^

Last edited:
Half of my 2nd town villagers are blue XD. I could give you some once they move if you'd like :blush:
We talkin' about the same Roscoe here? He's in my town and he has no traces of blue. He is fully black with white eyes that turn red when he's angry.

Wow I'm sure your town will look awesome! The above poster did a good job and covered most of them. I would like to add a few :)

I also ordered them for you:
- Clearly blue means there's a nice shade of blue that covers most of their body
- Mostly blue means there's another dominant color, or their blue is not as satisfying
- A bit blue means they have only a few blue parts but could be considered blue by a strech

Crankies
Mostly blue = Groucho, Lobo, Tom, Wolfgang
A bit blue = Cyrano

Lazies
Clearly blue = Broccolo, Derwin, Doc, Filbert, Hugh, Jeremiah
Mostly blue = Moe
A bit blue = Cube, Puck

Jocks
Clearly blue = Axel, Bam, Kody
Mostly blue = Pierce, Poncho
A bit blue = Roald

Smugs
Clearly blue = Beardo, Ed, Julian
Mostly blue = Keaton, Phil
A bit blue = Hans, Ken, Tex

Peppies
Clearly blue = Bluebear, Rosie
Mostly blue = Agent S, Pate, Wendy

Normals
Mostly blue = Mitzi
A bit blue = Dora

Snooties
Clearly blue = Alli, Francine, Naomi, Yuka
Mostly blue = Robin
A bit blue = Baabara

Uchis
A bit blue = Diva (by a huge stretch, she's purple and has blue makeup XD), Fuschia has blue ears? ^^"

By the way good luck with your project!

I hope we're talkin the same Roscoe, because he's pure black

Back