do you sleep with or without your phone?

On days when I have to get up really early, I use it as an alarm. Otherwise it is off at night.

I literally sleep with my phone like 90% of the time it's on my bed right next to my pillow when I'm sleeping and then if it rings or smthn it scares the ***** out of me

At night, my phone is usually next to me, on my desk, charging. I used to stay up on it until I got tired but one night I just stopped doing that. I almost never go on it when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

always. it helps me distract my thoughts before bed. otherwise, i would keep thinking about other things and end up being too sad to sleep.

by this, i mean do you stay up on your phone until you eventually tire yourself out enough to sleep? i try not to, but it's becoming a must-do essential to topping off my day. even if i'm ready to pass out, it's difficult for me to sleep without staying up at least half an hour on my phone. not sure if this is just me

the story of my life ^

I don't have a phone, but I do have an iPad. If it needs to be charged then I leave it charging on my computer desk, diagonally across from my bed. If it doesn't need charged, then I'll leave it beneath a pile of pillows and plushies that I have on top of my bed so I can quickly check the time if/when I wake up throughout the night.

Yeah same. I look forward to going to bed just to read gossip or news on my phone lol. It has become a bad habit and keeps me from sleeping actually

I'm usually on Skype with one of my friends until the early morning, so I have my phone on or next to my bed most nights.

I'm normally on my phone for a few minutes before bed, but I don't look at it until I fall asleep. Sometimes I find that looking at the bright screen makes it harder for me to sleep. And I have an old iPhone 5, so I can't get the Apple update that lets you make your screen brightness "warmer" or what not.

I use it for my alarm since my old one just kinda...gave up I guess

Due to that, when I'm asleep, I make sure to put it on the other end of my room so that if I want to grab it, I'd have to get out of the comfort of my bed.

I try not to... but it's becoming a habit for me too. Just when I climb into bed, I would check the phone for messages/calls etc. Then I end up on forums, youtube, and reading articles for a few hours. Then I become tired and sleep. It's not good, I know. But there's so much content that one thing leads to another and I'll be reading stuff that was not related in the first place. The phone (and it's apps) are like an endless void!!

I do try to just sleep and just check for missed calls then put the phone face down. I think it's starting to help...

I do ~ but that's only because I can't fall asleep that easily
on top of that I have insomnia + nocturnal at that as well which makes it even worse ; n;
but yeah it's great to have my handy dandy phone by my bed lol.

I don't but sometimes when I wake up I'll check my phone and go online or whatever then fall back to sleep with my phone in my bed.

Back