Which game should I get?

Which game?

• Kirbys epic yarn

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Mario party island tour

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it depends. If you play by yourself most of the time, then kirby. If you have friends or family that play with you often, the mario.

I would not recommend Mario Party. I got myself as I love Mario Party (almost all of them).
However, I did not enjoy it most of the time. It was still not Mario Party, but not what I expected.

Kirby's Epic Yarn is WAAAAY better than Mario Party: Island Tour! + Kirby is way cuter.

Kirby's Epic Yarn is WAAAAY better than Mario Party: Island Tour! + Kirby is way cuter.
I am going to honestly recommend Undertale over those choices so that Linksonic1 can experience the BEST character from the game. =)
<---- My reasoning for this decision is to the left of my post... *winks* Isn't it BluePikachu47? hehe...

Talking about THEM... They look in a oddly good mood there, don't they?

Last edited:
Since nobody here has mentioned it yet, part of Island Tour isn't even playable unless you are playing with 2 or 3 other people who own the game LOCALLY (because no online functionality boo) and since almost nobody has the game because it's bad, you won't even be able to play the entire game. I haven't seen a single person irl with the game so I don't even know if the other modes are worth it or not if you can somehow convince other people to get it and play it with you. Also I stopped playing the single player on it after... 3 days? It doesn't have much and what it does have isn't that great.

Get Kābī.

Thanks so much guys! I'm gonna pick up Kirbys epic yarn then because I have no one to play Mario party :D

What do you mean? The character which is my avatar is the nicest thing to ever exist in Undertale... =)

This joke is getting old and the post is very unhelpful to the OP. =)

Glad to hear OP is going for Kirby! I personally can never have fun with a Mario Party game without people around, lol.

Glad to hear OP is going for Kirby! I personally can never have fun with a Mario Party game without people around, lol.

ikr? Who even plays Mario Party single-player? Whats stupid is that they recently started locking the secret characters in the newer games behind the single-player campaigns, when you used to be able to unlock them through points that you earned when playing multi-player or single-player; that's how they did it in Mario Party 7 anyways... and they should have kept it that way. It's a shame because hardly anyone will get to see and play as those characters.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your new game OP! c:

Kirby all the way! Don't get me wrong, imo, Mario games are way better when played multi-player, way to keep a hold of friends to come along with you after school or work to play. Kirby on the other hand is always fun eventhough it's just single-player game. Hope you enjoyed your chosen game! :)

Back