Hello everyone ☺️

PrincessSofie

(ღ˘◡˘ღ) Fairy-Kei Girl
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hello
How is everyone , I hope we are all having a lovely day and it's a pleasure to meet you all 😊💕
I'm Sofie , I'm 19 and from the UK and I am currently stuck in hospital with an infection 😅
Just a little about myself
I love all things pink , pastel and kawaii and I collect everything cute including animal crossing merchandise
I have an interest in Korean cosmetics and Japanese culture and I myself am into fairy Kei fashion
I love to game :) I have 2 3ds's , ps4 and a PS3 but I mainly collect 3ds games and consoles :)
I current own the animal crossing 3ds XL pop tart and the new animal crossing XL and I am hoping to add the new 3ds normal size animal crossing 3ds to my Collection soon :)
I live with my partner and I am currently waiting for a liver transplant because I was born with a rare liver disease :)
I would love to hear about other people like to collect or obsess over

Sofie
XOXO

Welcome, Sofie! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope your transplant goes smoothly and I wish you the best :D

Hi Sofie, welcome to the forums! I like cute stuff too, like 'kawaii' merchandise from Japan! Also I hope your transplant goes okay, and that you have a speedy recovery ^^

Hello Sofie, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a smooth transplant and speedy recovery. Wishing you all the best! In the meantime, enjoy your time here^^

Back