• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would It Be Possible To Delete My Old Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitamin

You betcha' babeh!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver

Yo, my old account is currently connected to an email address that is getting a lot of hackers/adware/something going into it. I know it sounds selfish, but I'd like to keep this one over the old one. I don't want people who know me by my old name to go looking for me and find that account either (Which has happened and it's still a joke within my group of friends.) It also doesn't happen when I get countless emails about people logging into my email or my accounts - Yes, I've changed my password 3 times too.

My apologies if I shouldn't post here and it should go here, I just thought I should contact someone before I go ahead and delete my old email address due to the problems with it.

My old username was: BlueSkittleWolf

I'm wondering why staff hasn't noticed you having a dupe account to begin with, since its clearly in violation. I mean unless different IPs or whatever

though either way, this is something you should directly contact the admins (Justin and/or Jeremy) about, as they're the only one with the power to do this.

Last edited:
I'm wondering why staff hasn't noticed you having a dupe account to begin with, since its clearly in violation. I mean unless different IPs or whatever

either way, this is something you should directly contact the admins (Justin and/or Jeremy) about, as they're the only one with the power to do this.

I moved to another city, so maybe that's why. I'll message one of them and see what happens.

Edit: May or may not be feeling guilty about making a new account. ;-;'

Last edited:
Usually what ends up happening is your newer account gets locked.

Would it be possible to log into the old one and change the password? You can also change your name, avatar, yadda yadda yadda if you like. :p

Usually what ends up happening is your newer account gets locked.

Would it be possible to log into the old one and change the password? You can also change your name, avatar, yadda yadda yadda if you like. :p

Changing the username may be really important though, and they'd have to savr up all the bells for the change...

Hi,

The rules state that you can only have one account and cannot create new accounts, so you'll have to go back to your original one. You can change your email address here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/profile.php?do=editpassword

If you have any more difficulties, please click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the forum.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back