• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what was the last thing you cooked or baked? ︶▽︶

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
what was the last thing you cooked or baked?

I am currently baking lemon bars in the oven @ 11pm at night because a) I'm pregnant and craving it, duh and b) baking is really therapeutic to me!

the last thing I cooked before that was some lemon / garlic chicken over some long grain herb rice for lunch ≧◡≦

what about you? and do you prefer cooking or baking more? I like both but baking is probably my favorite because of all the yummy sweets.

i havent cooked anything for the past few weeks but i think the last thing i cooked was the samyang spicy noodles.you know, the very very very spicy korean noodles that has a lot of people posting a video of them eating it.

i havent cooked anything for the past few weeks but i think the last thing i cooked was the samyang spicy noodles.you know, the very very very spicy korean noodles that has a lot of people posting a video of them eating it.

oh those are good! I like to eat them with a fried egg & kimchi

my recipes are limited to eggs and an oven. i plan on taking classes for it over the summer, but it was basically eggs, spinach and a ton of other veggies spread out along a sliced baked baguette. sealed it off with rice paper to keep the toppings from falling off

ahhh i love those noodles! once you get past the spice it's a really nice flavour. for dinner i made (quorn) chicken in satay sauce and then i used lettuce leaves as a wrap, it was nice

I made some chow mein-esque noodles for dinner. They weren't as good as they usually are.

I also made some pineapple/banana/mango/coconut Popsicles. They are pretttty tasty.

The last thing I baked was cinnamon rolls and without shame ate like 5 haha.
I like cooking more! I just wish I could cook more often. I do make a mean salmon though B)

A made myself a bowl of mashed potatoes a week ago. The store-bought dehydrated kind, that you pour in boiling water to make it expand. My cooking skills can rival that of Gordon Ramsay, I know.

The last thing i cooked was chicken and chorizo risotto for dinner last night
I LOVE cooking and baking
It's hard to choose one: I love adding my own little extra flavours in cooking for example when I make tuna pasta sweetcorn, because I dont like tomatoes I put them in the oven in oil garlic and onions and then let them bake for a bit and then add them in and i LOVE it!

BUT i do enjoy baking- the other year I went through a phase of baking the whole year (i never baked before it) and I love making all sorts from lemon meringue pie to chocolate cake. I enjoyed it that much I made myself a birthday cake :') - It was 2 tier and everything hahaha

I love this. "I made *insert fancy meal with side dishes and super fancy drink*"

Then, there's me...I made instant oatmeal :p

an egg sandwich. it ended up messy because i wasn't using a proper bread for it but it was edible.

Back