what was the last thing you cooked or baked? ︶▽︶

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
what was the last thing you cooked or baked?

I am currently baking lemon bars in the oven @ 11pm at night because a) I'm pregnant and craving it, duh and b) baking is really therapeutic to me!

the last thing I cooked before that was some lemon / garlic chicken over some long grain herb rice for lunch ≧◡≦

what about you? and do you prefer cooking or baking more? I like both but baking is probably my favorite because of all the yummy sweets.

I made roasted chicken, mashed potatoes & saut?ed garlic broccolini for dinner

i havent cooked anything for the past few weeks but i think the last thing i cooked was the samyang spicy noodles.you know, the very very very spicy korean noodles that has a lot of people posting a video of them eating it.

i havent cooked anything for the past few weeks but i think the last thing i cooked was the samyang spicy noodles.you know, the very very very spicy korean noodles that has a lot of people posting a video of them eating it.

oh those are good! I like to eat them with a fried egg & kimchi

my recipes are limited to eggs and an oven. i plan on taking classes for it over the summer, but it was basically eggs, spinach and a ton of other veggies spread out along a sliced baked baguette. sealed it off with rice paper to keep the toppings from falling off

ahhh i love those noodles! once you get past the spice it's a really nice flavour. for dinner i made (quorn) chicken in satay sauce and then i used lettuce leaves as a wrap, it was nice

I made some chow mein-esque noodles for dinner. They weren't as good as they usually are.

I also made some pineapple/banana/mango/coconut Popsicles. They are pretttty tasty.

The last thing I baked was cinnamon rolls and without shame ate like 5 haha.
I like cooking more! I just wish I could cook more often. I do make a mean salmon though B)

A made myself a bowl of mashed potatoes a week ago. The store-bought dehydrated kind, that you pour in boiling water to make it expand. My cooking skills can rival that of Gordon Ramsay, I know.

The last thing i cooked was chicken and chorizo risotto for dinner last night
I LOVE cooking and baking
It's hard to choose one: I love adding my own little extra flavours in cooking for example when I make tuna pasta sweetcorn, because I dont like tomatoes I put them in the oven in oil garlic and onions and then let them bake for a bit and then add them in and i LOVE it!

BUT i do enjoy baking- the other year I went through a phase of baking the whole year (i never baked before it) and I love making all sorts from lemon meringue pie to chocolate cake. I enjoyed it that much I made myself a birthday cake :') - It was 2 tier and everything hahaha

I love this. "I made *insert fancy meal with side dishes and super fancy drink*"

Then, there's me...I made instant oatmeal :p

an egg sandwich. it ended up messy because i wasn't using a proper bread for it but it was edible.

Back