Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd lke this personally so I can make final decisions/see results on my way to/when I get to work.

Okay, I'll change the timer tonight and add like 7-10 hours to it depending on conversion. I don't want players to all miss deadlines because timezones are bad haha.

I am not at all familiar with the Attack of Titan theme, though since it's a semi-open setup I reckon it might not matter whatsoever in this game. Of course I read the introduction text and watched the intro/opening to get a basic understanding. However, I would still like to ask if there's anyone that is an extreme fan of this Anime/Manga that is participating in the game, in case I would have any silly questions during the course of the game? Obviously all questions would be asked within the thread itself as outside communication is not allowed.

I kept up with the manga a little after the anime ended so I know some plot points but nothing terribly specific about some things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would like to

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stress that my post times this game will be a bit odd, as I'll mostly be posting really late/early.

Yes I know I already do that, but I'm doing graveyard shifts the next two weeks.

I am not at all familiar with the Attack of Titan theme, though since it's a semi-open setup I reckon it might not matter whatsoever in this game. Of course I read the introduction text and watched the intro/opening to get a basic understanding. However, I would still like to ask if there's anyone that is an extreme fan of this Anime/Manga that is participating in the game, in case I would have any silly questions during the course of the game? Obviously all questions would be asked within the thread itself as outside communication is not allowed.
i watched it and the spinoff so I'd say I'm knowledgeable.

CRYS PLZ WHY DID YOU HAVE 100 NOTIFICATIONS?

I know a little AoT from the anime - I watched like 14 episodes. I'm not really super into it anymore though lol. That being said, this should be a fun set up c:

I watched it and I'm caught up with the Manga, although I don't think Minties has read the Manga so the game will be based on the anime which is far behind.

I've never seen/read AOT so I know nothing about it

also I'm gonna ****post this whole game mafia please don't n1 me

ps I've missed you sataric im glad you're back

I've never seen/read AOT so I know nothing about it

also I'm gonna ****post this whole game mafia please don't n1 me

ps I've missed you sataric im glad you're back

Thank you kindly - But you will probably regret saying that when I n1 you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back