• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the miniflan? :(

EuUyDWe.png

But Flandit was way more helpful than those little tomato dollaps.

Device is in this game. They will be a easy lynch. More easy then nightmares because this will be their first game.

Tom remember in Tarot when I was a easy lynch?

I do. The game had started, you had posted. You claimed a Major Arcana, which we determined were PRs but you said Vanilla Townie. I chose to throw you under the bus then because it would be the safest bet to save my skin and try to get us closer to winning overall as a team.

Determining who an easy lynch is before the game has started and before we know their playstyle is arrogant and merely judging them because they're new.

What the hell happened to my thread?

I literally just went to sleep and it went to ****. I'm too sick for this crap. Hopping on my laptop and I'll address some things real quick.

Okay so I'm very sick, cranky and tired, but I'll try to say this as nicely as possible.

1. WotC has been handled, so please do not PM me the name of a WotC player anymore or discuss it publicly here as it should be dealt with in private.

2. Starrywolf will not be joining this game. Activity, attitude and banned problems are something I refuse to deal with in this game.

3. There are more than 20 slots available for players, I just didn't want to be too ambitious. If you know people that want to play, I'm perfectly fine with newbies playing (or even oldies for that matter).

4. The roles and introduction post will be done today and the game with start in a few days to give majority of the player base the time to finish exams so they can actually play.

That's all.

Tina if there's further flaming in this thread, can you please delete it because I find it ridiculous that I even have to ask you to do this.

Just deleted a few posts here -- there is no need to continue stirring the pot in here. The host has expressed her wishes on keeping this thread civil and I'd like to see that happen too, so let's keep it like that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back