• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else a procrastinator

Are YOU a procrastinator

• Yes

Votes: 83 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Uh- oh whats one of them?

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Chelsaurus

Procrastinator
Bells
Isabelle
User Title Color Change
う
ど
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Sakura Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Anyone else on here a procrastinator?

I am like one of the biggest procrastinators going and its not doing me any favours!

If there were a procrastinating paid job- I would be the most skilled staff ever!

Please make me feel better and tell me if someone else is too

My life long dream is to be a lazy egg, the god of all procrastinators.

Any time I have a project or assignment I have to do, I almost always wait until the last possible moment to do it.

I too wait till last minute to do assignment :'( ive done it all year and its not even changed!!! I should also be revising or even learning stuff for an exam friday but thats also not happening!

I too should be doing an assignment- SHOULDVE done sorry, but not i feel like post phoning it to the morning well later today (its am here)

I handed in a speech today that was due 2 and a half weeks ago, I'd call my procrastination a disease

i got a heads up on my exams a month ago. i planned on doing some full out studying, but exams are tomorrow and i still havent studied nor have i started on the two projects that are due tomorrow, so that explains it all. but i still manage to get my sht together before due time

Last edited:
^^ YEP! Join the procrastinating now club :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually that should be a group on here :') post what you should be doing but what youre actually doing :')

Man when you think about it being a house cat would be great because i could have my full procrastination side of me for the rest of my life

-Free food
-Free water
-Everybody loves you
-You get free shelter
-You can sleep all day

thats my true envision of a good life right there

I do this sometimes. Mostly when I do laundry. I don't like to fold them when I need more me-time. I'm only 17 yo.

If that's not what procrastination means then no, I don't do it.

I procrastinate every single thing.

I will procrastinate homework, showers, getting out of bed, and even playing video games.

I usually just come onto TBTF and look around, see if I have any PM's and then I'll usually watch YouTube.

hahaha yeah i procrastinate every thing too like showers. Its so bad! Im good at wasting time :')

i procrastinate a lot. there was once i was gonna do something but i procrastinate till 1 month! god, if society pays to procrastinate, id be ****ing rich now.

borderline procrastinator, i don't procrastinate a lot unless im like drained of energy

Yes and to make it worse I can easily sleep all day and night and all day again...

I don't procrastinate as much anymore, I simply do what needs to be done.

Back in the day when I was in school it was terrible though lol. I almost never did my homework and when I did, it was always a week or two after the deadline.

I don't procrastinate as much anymore, I simply do what needs to be done.

Back in the day when I was in school it was terrible though lol. I almost never did my homework and when I did, it was always a week or two after the deadline.

really?!! Give me advice!!! haha i always find something so much better(mostly anything) to do than assignments
Once I sat there for a whole 3 hours planning what im gunna do the next day and the day after and the day after that.....I got up to when im an old woman lmao

Back