Overwatch General Thread

Somehow, Torbjorn's got the most unlocked items in my hero gallery and I've used him for 12 minutes.

Somehow, Torbjorn's got the most unlocked items in my hero gallery and I've used him for 12 minutes.

If you buy 150 boxes, you can choose what has the most unlocked after

Like my 54 unlocks with Genji

Finally got something that wasn't blue/grey and now I'm a cool Reinhardt even though I'm kinda bad as him

mei is so annoying, i love playing her. just hide out on point, either block everyone from you or lift yourself up, and ice yourself, and repeat. i also just got to level 119, i'm glad the games are getting harder. however, there was one glitch where it didn't show my level 100 star, and so i got stuck with a bunch of level 10-19, the game was pretty cancerous.

If you buy 150 boxes, you can choose what has the most unlocked after

Like my 54 unlocks with Genji

I'm tempted. I've gotten two legendaries from these boxes and neither of 'em are Halloween items.

Now I understand why you caved and spent $$$ on this **** :(

My dreams have been fulfilled. After grinding lootbox after lootbox and only getting RIP victory poses and sprays, I got my beloved witch Mercy skin. So far I have Junkenstein and Witch Mercy out of the four legendary skins. I have about 1800 coins and am saving up for Reaper's legendary next.

uwaa is anyone high plat+ i'm looking for more duo buddies

Last edited:
i was never fond of the rip victory poses, they seem really tacky imo.

I liked them at first, but now they're kind of eh. I'd rather have the ones with the whole character. I'm really having fun with the witch Mercy skin. I did the most healing I've ever done for Mercy specifically in a QP match which was 15,743. My most ever in QP was with Lucio being 18,368.

They're worth a chuckle, but I'd probably never use them unless I hated all the other available victory poses.

Back