Overwatch General Thread

Waiting was never an option.

I love it so much but I already spent $40 on the summer ones so I'm hoping I can unbox it rather than spend more money ):

It's the only thing I really want honestly, I wouldn't mind the Reinhardt and Zenyatta skins but I can live without them.

I love it so much but I already spent $40 on the summer ones so I'm hoping I can unbox it rather than spend more money ):

It's the only thing I really want honestly, I wouldn't mind the Reinhardt and Zenyatta skins but I can live without them.

Because you can buy the exclusive event items now, $40 got me every single skin + some. I think I'm only missing Rein's emote, Reaper's new highlight intro, and some voice lines/sprays. I'm very confident I'll have everything but profile emblems done by the end of the event. So I think it was worth it.

Because you can buy the exclusive event items now, $40 got me every single skin + some. I think I'm only missing Rein's emote, Reaper's new highlight intro, and some voice lines/sprays. I'm very confident I'll have everything but profile emblems done by the end of the event. So I think it was worth it.

Oh true I didn't think of it like that. Also totally forgot about the Reaper highlight which I want.
I think I'm still gonna wait til the end to do it just in case.

all i'm getting are widowmaker items, i've become tom

All I've gotten so far are sprays and Reinhardt's "Smashing!" line.
At least they're cute though.

i got all of genjis items also im glad theyre not lootbox exclusive

Got all of the legendary skins, Dr. Junkenstein when I bought 20 boxes.

Got the other three (in a row) from leveling up today.

Lol I couldn't help myself and spent $40 on 50 loot boxes
It was worth it since I ended up getting everything I wanted (besides all of the cute halloween sprays)
I got Witch Mercy, Pumpkin reaper, Junkenstein, The Monster, possessed Pharah and Hanzo, Coldhardt, Genji and Mei halloween highlight intro and all that cx
I even got some normal legendary skins (Mach T, Gambler, and the purple one besides huntress widowmaker)

i think i'll spend money this time around, witch mercy is way too good of a thing to miss. i got all the tracer skins in loot boxes without buying though, makes me think my luck will be the same. although, i'm level 99 rn, so i'll probably reach 101 soon, which means a bunch of free loot boxes!

Thanks for taking my bad luck, that explains why I've gotten the Roadhog skin twice, Ana's skin, Mei's highlight intro and a bunch of crap besides Rein's SMASHING

I GOT TWO TORBJORN VOICE LINES IN THE SAME BOX

I'VE USED HIM FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES

I did get a legendary out of my last box, but it was Hanzo's okami skin.

2d1c1abfbafb5e2ba32b4e1d7cb4c273.png

Got around to finishing my placements now that I have a reliable computer. Time to claw my way out of the average and into diamond :V

Last edited:
Got Witch Mercy for the third time, I thought I'd have to be saving my credits for Sombra but I keep getting Money/Dupe legendaries that I could buy a house by now, but I'll be saving soon for her, want atleast 1 of something for each category for her, so roughly about 2k credits.

Got around to finishing my placements now that I have a reliable computer. Time to claw my way out of the average and into diamond :V
Good luck with that, my luck's been going both ways and I've been Plat since September, still haven't ranked up to Diamond :/

I've been trying for Master but it's so hard :( you barely get any SR as diamond for winning matches and you lose like a boatload on losing a match.

Back