Overwatch General Thread

N86hXYc.jpg

TIME TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY GRANDPA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao nvll now you know why I got pissed about the widowmaker nerf

THEY STILL HAVENT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT HER WHAT THE HECK MAN

I have no idea what you're talking about 'cause I'm not a filthy ps4 player :rolleyes:

welp tomorrow is the last day to get the Rio Lootboxes... :' ) not sure if I should buy some because all I've gotten from them were player icons, sprays, voice lines, and the Widowmaker skin but nothing that I was hoping to get orz

OXAXkNe.png

Decided not to spend any rlc after all and earned one more loot box today, with the luck i've had so far I didn't think I would actually get the genji skin but man... ; v ; !!

I swear I've unboxed both Tracer summer skins 3 times now...And the Widow one, like...5?

But yet I can't get Reaper's "It's in the refrigerator" voice line once??
I swear, it must be legendary rare.

Last edited:
I swear I've unboxed both Tracer summer skins 3 times now...And the Widow one, like...5?

But yet I can't get Reaper's "It's in the refrigerator" voice line once??
I swear, it must be legendary rare.

I got that one today finally but I didn't get the BMX Reaper icon and I'm a little sad.
That's the only thing I wanted that I didn't get though so hooray.

I got that one today finally but I didn't get the BMX Reaper icon and I'm a little sad.
That's the only thing I wanted that I didn't get though so hooray.
I'm missing American McCree, the white summer Zarya one and Reaper's summer voice line I think, then I have everything minus some sprays and icons

Edit: Got McCree's skin earlier \o/

Last edited:
The only things I wanted were Lucio's Selecao skin (or however you spell it + way too many accents) and Symmetra's ribbon emote. I got a bunch of other cool stuff too so I'm happy :) The only outfits that I didn't get were Zarya's red Weightlifter outfit, Mercy's and Torb's outfit. Torb's is the only one of the three that I sorta want, but I've played him like 2 times so it isn't a big deal.

Well, Summer games are done, atleast I got treated to a Legendary skin just after it finished, so good stuff right there.

Never got the Reaper voice line, I'm shattered.

Last edited:
When you only get 1 of the summer games skins (mcree) but get the pharah medal victory pose 4 times :/

When you only get 1 of the summer games skins (mcree) but get the pharah medal victory pose 4 times :/
Seeing many legendary skins pop up and they were Tracer's summer ones was a big insult to me, like, not even any normal legendary skins :C

sombra never gonna come
Who Sombra

I've seen the name tossed a few times, but idk who that is

Last edited:
Most of the Legendary skins that popped for me weren't even summer skins which was upsetting. Thanks Blizzard I wanted to complete my Widowmaker skins during the Summer Games. /s

I ended up buying a few but never got the big one I wanted which was Dva's. Wound up with a few plus the best Mercy skin so it's something at least.

I GOT ALL THE SUMMER SKINS EXCEPT THE ONE I WANTED THE MOST! BRAZIL LUCIO! WHY! **** EVERYONE WHO GOT IT TWICE! BRAZIL LUCIO IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE HIM! I CHERISH HIM!

i got it like 3 times and i dont even want it

Back